Wii Sports - WiiPros Official Thread

Ryano

Becky said:
Love this game and it was such a great choice for Nintendo to bundle it with the console. I like the daily fitness games - I'm currently at age 35. :D

I do tend to only play tennis, though I'd play boxing with my fiance if we had a second nunchuck. Bowling seems to be a bit too easy and I'm not particularly good at the baseball.

I got to age 20 a couple of times:D

Werbung:

kaitora

Ryano said:
Becky said:
Love this game and it was such a great choice for Nintendo to bundle it with the console. I like the daily fitness games - I'm currently at age 35. :D

I do tend to only play tennis, though I'd play boxing with my fiance if we had a second nunchuck. Bowling seems to be a bit too easy and I'm not particularly good at the baseball.

i got to age 23 on it... but i haven't played the game for about a month... the sparkle from the game has died for me...

hockeyhero

kaitora said:
Ryano said:
Becky said:

i got to age 23 on it... but i haven't played the game for about a month... the sparkle from the game has died for me...

ya i've gotten age 23 aswell but i've never gotten 20....my highest i think was 27....:dance2:

kaitora

hockeyhero said:
kaitora said:
Ryano said:
Becky said:

ya i've gotten age 23 aswell but i've never gotten 20....my highest i think was 27....:dance2:

hockeyhero said:
Becky said:
Sorry for resurrecting this thread, thought it better than starting a new one.

I've been finding that every now and then, at no specific time, the site will just die on me for about 30 seconds. I notice when I load a page it takes ages and then delivers a 404 "page cannot be displayed" message. If I refresh a few seconds later, it comes back up fine.

This happens at any time of day, on no particular page and about 10-15 times a day. Sorry I can't pin it down to anything specific. It's no biggie, just a minor annoyance.

yaa it kind of happens to me too... it's usually once a day but it's just a minor thing....

my highest was 57 if i remember correctly... i felt ashamed being only 18

Ben17

The best ive got on Wii fitness is 22, im a Pro on everything now exept Boxing but im nearly there im 2022 on tennis :D

Becky

kaitora said:
ugh i hate the boxing thing... the motion sensors while you play are rubbish when i aim high it gets mid body hits

I wonder if this has something to do with height. My fiance is about 5'9" and he has the same problem you do. Conversely, I'm only 5'1" and I find it hard to hit anything but my opponents head.

Try squatting while you're playing. Or sit on a chair. :D

Zigurat

kaitora said:
ugh i hate the boxing thing... the motion sensors while you play are rubbish when i aim high it gets mid body hits
When you get the hang of it it's actually pretty ok, could have been ALOT better though

kaitora

Becky said:
kaitora said:

I wonder if this has something to do with height. My fiance is about 5'9" and he has the same problem you do. Conversely, I'm only 5'1" and I find it hard to hit anything but my opponents head.

Try squatting while you're playing. Or sit on a chair. :D

yeah... i'm 6 ft 1... it must be height related... thanks for the tip... gonna test it out...

LaFonda

Matt said:
You can never have too much bowling :D

Lols true ture but tennis is better and did u no if u release the ball before u swing forward it will hit crowd and they all jump and scream XD muahaahahaha

hockeyhero

LaFonda said:
Matt said:

Lols true ture but tennis is better and did u no if u release the ball before u swing forward it will hit crowd and they all jump and scream XD muahaahahaha

whoa your muahahahaha scared me a little...lol..

anyways i love playing bowling and i can never get enough of it.....:yess:

kaitora

LaFonda said:
Matt said:

i think the bowling is better... sure tennis is fun, but i would prefer to have singles matches rather than doubles all the time

Werbung:

Zigurat

kaitora said:
LaFonda said:
Matt said:

i think the bowling is better... sure tennis is fun, but i would prefer to have singles matches rather than doubles all the time
Yeah, i would rather play singles instead of doubles. You should atleast be able to choose.