Wii Sports - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

Toadsworth

Ryano said:
Becky said:
Love this game and it was such a great choice for Nintendo to bundle it with the console. I like the daily fitness games - I'm currently at age 35. :D

I do tend to only play tennis, though I'd play boxing with my fiance if we had a second nunchuck. Bowling seems to be a bit too easy and I'm not particularly good at the baseball.

I got to age 20 a couple of times:D

me 2

But Wii sports was fun in about 1 week.

Ralucard

the trennis, bowling and boxing are my favourites, still the boxing could have been better than it is. oh well, you could always hope for a new Punch-Out to be released! :D

gamelover15

Zigurat said:
kaitora said:
ugh i hate the boxing thing... the motion sensors while you play are rubbish when i aim high it gets mid body hits
When you get the hang of it it's actually pretty ok, could have been ALOT better though

All I do is jab with left and power punch the body with right. It gets the computers often. I get KOs pretty quickly (NOTE: I'm skill level +300, haven't played it that much)

beano

Ryano said:
I think the fact that the game is free makes it really great....you guys know that the japanese had to pay for this game? About time something good went the way of Europe.

This angers me. Not you specifically Ryano, but this idea that it was free.

It was not free.

It was bundled, it was included in the price, but it was not free.

Japanese Wiiers didn't get Wii Sports included. They did however get a Wii that was a great deal (£60?) cheaper!

£60 for Wii Sports. Still seem like a good deal for Europe?

BTW I think the game is brilliant and it was a great idea to bundle it with the Wii to show off the potential of the Wii Remote. As a new idea they had to show that they could make it work well, and they did with Wii Sports.

titch.ryan

I lost Pro Status on Bowling months ago playing w/ a friend. I'm sitting at 999 or 998 now. XD

My friend was laughing so hard at me. XD

that has happened to me its kinda annoying. Always happens when I haven't played Wiisports for ages then have a go but don't play very well so lose points :(

Werbung: