Wii Sports - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

Acetehubernoob

The boxing game kinds sucks though. does anyone else have a punch senceing problem when boxing? i have to wave my arms all around to get my mii to punch.

laiscallonis

kaitora said:
it's good, but it should have had more than 5 sports to be quite honest. what was on there was good, and i love watching them run on baseball with no legs. but more sports would have been a bonus

yes I agree with you I like the games even tough the graphics are a bit down and definately would have liked more sport games on it..

Shripe

Acetehubernoob said:
The boxing game kinds sucks though. does anyone else have a punch senceing problem when boxing? i have to wave my arms all around to get my mii to punch.

Well, I hope you know boxing is all about movement.. :D hehe well what you should do is just practice.. Shouldn't have to move around too much, you just have to know the way each punch works.

Zigurat

Awsome game! This is extremely fun to play with 3 other people.

My favourite sports are Golf and Bowling, both great when playing alone but even better in multiplayer.

satsoc28

this game is weird cuz its the only game ive never gotten bored of!
i love the tennis...and the baseball...and the bowling....and the golf... and the boxing!!!!!
basically i just think it was the best game 2 put in with the wii!

Ryano

I think the fact that the game is free makes it really great....you guys know that the japanese had to pay for this game? About time something good went the way of Europe.

kencofly

i love Wii Sports and i cant wait till wii fit comes out and it saves my aunt fom registering at a gym:) but it also means i would get less time with my wii:(

Werbung:

Becky

Love this game and it was such a great choice for Nintendo to bundle it with the console. I like the daily fitness games - I'm currently at age 35. :D

I do tend to only play tennis, though I'd play boxing with my fiance if we had a second nunchuck. Bowling seems to be a bit too easy and I'm not particularly good at the baseball.