Wii Fit

kennyluciano

Hey guys,

In E3 2007 Nintendo Announced a New game Called Wii Fit.
This comes with a motion board which you can see here

wiifit_art.jpg

The board is used for an extensive array of fun and dynamic activities, including aerobics, yoga, muscle stretches and games. Many of these activities focus towards providing a "core" workout, a popular exercise method that emphasizes slower, controlled motions. Family members will have fun staying active and talking about and comparing their results and progress on a new channel on the Wii Menu.

I Think this a great Idea I mean not only do we get a kick ass remote but we now get a really cool motion board!

Werbung:

nintendo_13

im sure there will be a massive audience for this but im not part of it . it just really doesnt interest me , i would rather play proper games which i can sit down and play to my hearts content for hours which it doesnt seem like you can do with this

Giga-Bowser

k-boz said:
This looks good, and i heard some developers are interested in using it for snowboarding games too!

yea but aparently only Nintendo can use the board. So it will proberbly only be 1 game. :mega_shok:

Jailbreak

It might be like brain training on DS and persuade people to buy a wii to keep fit, thast the idea of it lol. But i do hope they make other games using the board

Werbung: