Wii Fit

Jailbreak

Then again the game probably won't cost much to develope so your probably paying more for the board than the game, like with wii play where you were paying for the remote

Werbung:

GoldenAssassin

You have to remember that Nintendo has always viewed itself as a manufacturer of entertainment toys rather than as a manufacturer of video games. After all, the company is 100+ years old and started out as a Japanese trading card company!

Anyway, I think that by viewing WiiFit--and indeed that Wii as a console--from such a perspective, one will understand why Nintendo is releasing all of these innovative "entertainment" products targeted at a wider audience.

Giga-Bowser

GoldenAssassin said:
You have to remember that Nintendo has always viewed itself as a manufacturer of entertainment toys rather than as a manufacturer of video games. After all, the company is 100+ years old and started out as a Japanese trading card company!

Anyway, I think that by viewing WiiFit--and indeed that Wii as a console--from such a perspective, one will understand why Nintendo is releasing all of these innovative "entertainment" products targeted at a wider audience.

i don't understand any of that but.... all hail Nintendo!!!

Werbung: