Why does everyone hate shotgunners?

Werbung:

grimsdottir

if im right in saying, a shotgun actually fires 5 bullets at a time? cos when i fire at a wall with a m590, i see 5 tracer bullets? if that is true, surely you can get a headshot with a shotgun without even aiming at the head? 0_o

Dominoes

Yes, and imagine how great they are if you are actually aiming at the head. Its pretty hard to miss. Im almost going up to 17% headshots.

E

Elite SEAL

if im right in saying, a shotgun actually fires 5 bullets at a time? cos when i fire at a wall with a m590, i see 5 tracer bullets? if that is true, surely you can get a headshot with a shotgun without even aiming at the head? 0_o

pretty much true.

Oh, and how's Sam Fisher? (ur name)

E

Elite SEAL

i havent seen sam fisher in a long time since he left the NSA, hes been convicted for being a double agent so he's been hiding :p

yup, he needs to be reading those objectives on the wall to get around...darn, I liked Lambert telling him what to do, lol

shaobaka

I for one think that shotguns take more skill than spraying. A spray gun would be easy to kill because all you have to do it barely aim and shoot like mad. However, for shotguns you have to aim and shoot. People just hate on shotgunners 'cause it owns and alot of noobs cant use it.

??????/? ?/)
?????--/?-/
?????-/?-/
???--/??/'--'/??`?_
???-/'/--/?-/?--/??\
??--('(???- ?~/'--')
???\????-'?--/
???-'\'????_-??
????\???--(

Will50Wester

What really makes ppl mad is those shotguns can kill with 1-2 shots, so just imagine, how quick can you land your first shot on an enemy with an AR or SMG? And that's used to be how quick it takes for a shotgun to kill you. Oh and u get called a noob sometimes when you can use a weapon really well, I remember getting called an AK-47 noob, M14 noob, UMP noob, M416 noob, shotgun noob, grenade noob, L96 noob, deagle noob, and even knife noob!!!:eek: It just really reflects on how many NOOBS are actually out there LOL:p

Wolves25

What really makes ppl mad is those shotguns can kill with 1-2 shots, so just imagine, how quick can you land your first shot on an enemy with an AR or SMG? And that's used to be how quick it takes for a shotgun to kill you. Oh and u get called a noob sometimes when you can use a weapon really well, I remember getting called an AK-47 noob, M14 noob, UMP noob, M416 noob, shotgun noob, grenade noob, L96 noob, deagle noob, and even knife noob!!!:eek: It just really reflects on how many NOOBS are actually out there LOL:p

lmao thats hilarious you got called a knife noob!

sniper0245

was that....was that a joke, are u like twelve.:mad:

triforce776

I think they are really cheap but they are also really hard to aim. The only way i think it would be useful is if some used an aimbot with it.

Werbung:

Jordan B

Rawr .

Shotguns are WERE far to easy to kill people with in CA.

Now that they're nerfed, they're perfectly fine. Notice the huge decrease in M590's ? That's because people were taking advantage of how OP'ed it was.