How To Pick Out An Assualt Rifle!

UnholyReaper

Well I made one about snipers so I guess I'd make one about Assault Rifles. Well here I go again.

Here's how I break it down.
-Power
-Recoil
-ROF

1. Power
Combat Arms offers a wide variety of AR's and are all equally balanced. It's just up to a player to find the one that best fits them and master it from then on. Pretty much they do things like this:
-Strong but low ROF.
-Medium strength and medium ROF
-Low strength but high ROF

An example for the first trait is people who like to use Machine Guns. If you like the M60, MK.16, K3 and so on you're pretty much going to like weapons like this: AK-47, AK-74U, G36E, SG 550 (By this rank you should have a weapon picked out). For these types you can kind of spray and highly effective. Good over long distances and king at close quarters.

The 3rd trait is for people who have liked and tried an SMG. An example of these guns are the K7, MAC-10, UMP and so and so forth. These are good for people who like to spray... A LOT. Some guns you might like are the FAMAS and the M4 series. It might take longer to master these since you have to be pretty precise with these types of weaponry.

Now the medium strength and ROF is the middle-ground. The earth between the SMG's and machine guns. Example of such guns are the K2, MK16 SCAR-L, and AUG-A1. These can be easily applied to both CQC and wide maps. It doesn't take much time to know how to wield it masterfully. They can wreck havoc on players if used correctly and can smother pros to a certain extent.

2. Recoil
Recoil control is one of biggest deciding factors between making you a potential pro and a total nooblet. Some guns are VERY hard to control while others can be sprayed EASILY. I'll break it down into 3 parts again just for easier reading. And yes, I gave them awesome nicknames! Also the recoil usually correlates with the power, the more recoil, the power. Less power=less recoil.

-Monsters of Drawback 8P
-Middle Men
-I spray U!

These "monsters" are one of the hardest to control. They can be VERY effective if their recoil is mastered. Best thing to do is to just shoot in three to six shot bursts. Some examples are the AK-47, (somewhat) SG 550, G36E, and AK-74U. I DO NOT recommend for beginners. I'm not going to be talking about the M14 because that's just annoying.

The middle men are for some experienced players. The MK16 SCAR-L and K2 are good examples of the kind of recoil I'm talking about. If you can handle it I suggest using it. Usually they have alright power.

The sprayers love these guns: M416, M4A1, and FAMAS. They're usually very accurate. If in the right hands they can destroy since it takes little effort to control the recoil. Try these guns out if you like to spray or you're just interested.

3. ROF

Now onto the ROF. The ROF is the glue between the gun. Less power=fast ROF, less recoil=fast ROF. Essentially, it means how many bullets it can spit out within a given amount of time. This time there are 2 sections:

-P90 nooblets
-Machinegunish ROF

The first is the P90 nooblet section. As you may know, the P90 is a very fast gun. Now no AR has that crazy ROF just to let you know. Good examples of this are M4A1 and MK16 SCAR-L. Usually people want ROF in the middle so but if you can make most of the bullets hit this is for you.

Second up, is the Machinegunish ROF. Now I named it this because machine gun weapons usually have a pretty low ROF. Most assault rifles revolve around the ROF of the M416. It seems pretty hefty and just sounds nice. This is the basic template and you can really avoid this.

Well that's it! I'm tired of typing! This is by far the biggest thread/guide I've made!!! Please rep because if not this would be a waste! Thanks for reading 'til the end. Or did you just skip to the end like a lazy bum? Well bye for now.

Werbung:

john66

Recoil is no object to me, unless scoped in. As for the ak-74U, I found that gun really easy to use and new people should try it. The only thing that makes me or breaks me with a gun is how big the crosshairs get. Like with the ak-47 that's just annoying.

UnholyReaper

Recoil is no object to me, unless scoped in. As for the ak-74U, I found that gun really easy to use and new people should try it. The only thing that makes me or breaks me with a gun is how big the crosshairs get. Like with the ak-47 that's just annoying.

i find the way the 74u handles is annoying. im more comfortable with the 47.

Direcool

try using the m4a1 cqbr..
it has a good rof and has almost no recoil but the downside is that its hard to get it doesn't have losts of power but you can spray with the target hitting were you want

Werbung: