Why does everyone hate shotgunners?

Ashwin

I would really like to know. All I have seen lately is people shouting "shotgun noob" when shotguns have less killing speed than assault rifles? :eek:

Is it that they seem to be a "crappy" gun or people just find it a cheap kill that beginners can mooch off of?

Werbung:

rocktrns

Well I dont like them because people with them have an unfair advantage.
2 shots kill vs someones5 shot it is really unfair,but I dont call anyone shot gun noob anymore because if nexon supplied it why not use it.

Ashwin

Well I dont like them because people with them have an unfair advantage.
2 shots kill vs someones5 shot it is really unfair,but I dont call anyone shot gun noob anymore because if nexon supplied it why not use it.

Are you kidding? Assault rifles have 3-4 shot kills and they shoot fast, which results in a quick kill!

Oh well, shotguns are my style of FPS play. I'm keeping them until I get bored of them.

E

Elite SEAL

Are you kidding? Assault rifles have 3-4 shot kills and they shoot fast, which results in a quick kill!

Oh well, shotguns are my style of FPS play. I'm keeping them until I get bored of them.

no...they are not 3 -4 kills -unless you are using a G36, which is the ultimate noob weapon. I hate G36 noobs more than shotgunners (which I don't hate a lot)

Steyr AUG A1 takes a LOT of good hits, M16 needs like 6 -8 good shots, AK47 takes maybe 4 -5 ok hits, FAMAS takes 5 solid hits, the list goes on.

Anyways, for the shotguns? I think they offer an unfair advantage -for example, the most common one is the M590, and it takes 1 hit to kill...

...So if me and a shotgunner were going around the same corner -all it takes is 1 shot to kill me, rather than me having to wait a couple of seconds to pump out 8 shots into him.

SpIkE_JoNzE

and also, we the M16 players are told NOOBISH when we take down a shotgunner...personally i dont call anyone 'shotty noob', cuz just humiliating them with a pistol is enough, i hate the most the G36 users...

rocktrns

and also, we the M16 players are told NOOBISH when we take down a shotgunner...personally i don't call anyone 'shotty noob', cuz just humiliating them with a pistol is enough, i hate the most the G36 users...

I did that a couple of times,but now I stoped
because you get called noob for anything like what you said spike I get called p90 noob for killing a shot gun user peaple that get killed by shot guns and call the user a noobpeople are just mad and venting that they got killed plain and simple.

Cyder

I love the "Shotgun" folks now. Since Nexon has balenced them I'm not taking headshots accross the map. My issue was that they were too OVP for what they should be. Now I can keep a safe distance from them and pick them off. Shotguns to me.. IMO.. are for the impatient.. a quick kill.. it does take skill to be successful but not a tremendous amount of skill to learn. It's not even close in difficulty as to how to learn to quick-scope. Shotguns have their place in CQC and small maps for sure. I just find it more challenging to perfect one's skill with a AR and or SR. With the addition of a "No Shoties" tab in rooms I think we'll start to see even less of them used.. maybe not.

Dominoes

People just cry too much.

I have always used shotguns, still do. Still being called noob for it. I don't really understand why people think shotgun is noob. You have great shortrange power thats about it...I dont complain for people using snipers from long range. I doubt people would be calling SG noob in real life. Its a great gun in game and out of game.

There is no such thing as noob in CA, except mabey having satelite + grenade launcher. And even then, you have to work to get the rank to use Grenade.

If anything, SG is the least noob. You have a split second to make a kill and if you miss you usually die. What COULD be noob is that pp-19 spray. 65 Round clip....WTF!!!

MooCowMan

People just cry too much.

I have always used shotguns, still do. Still being called noob for it. I don't really understand why people think shotgun is noob. You have great shortrange power thats about it...I dont complain for people using snipers from long range. I doubt people would be calling SG noob in real life. Its a great gun in game and out of game.

There is no such thing as noob in CA, except mabey having satelite + grenade launcher. And even then, you have to work to get the rank to use Grenade.

If anything, SG is the least noob. You have a split second to make a kill and if you miss you usually die. What COULD be noob is that pp-19 spray. 65 Round clip....WTF!!!

People don't let things down on CA. Before, the shotgun was very OPed. 1-2 hit kills and the range was ridiculous (someone could headshot me from halfway across Junk Flea). It wasn't until recently when they lowered the RoF (after increasing it for some reason) and decreased the range, that shotguns weren't OPed anymore.

L96A1 is the greatest shotgun of all :D

SpIkE_JoNzE

ppl get overcostumed to powerfull guns, and when the time comes for them to use something weaker like M16 or M14 ppl is like: WTF? how can u guys use this o_O, it is 'obsolete'....

Ashwin

I'm just annoyed. Yes, people do complain too much in Combat Arms.
I always tell them that it's not my fault you can't defend yourself. That's my comeback.

yocool

Well for me i hate em but pwn the users. see im a little speedster i put on my beanie my light vest and hopp around then do a 1 shot hs once they miss

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

Effectively what I used to do. Light vesting is freaking difficult if a person knows what they're doing with a shotty though. A heavy vest can survive a direct hit. A lighty flies through the wall and out the window after being shot.

I used to honestly hate shotguns, but when I figured out their max range after all the reconfigs Nexon did to the gun, I just stay barely out of range while peppering the guy with bullets.

Mac-10 FTW.