Up Tight Motherfuckers. Calm Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMA

thewaterhog26 said:
just today ema tked on purpose, now i find this kind of stuff funny but i do seem to remember that ema posted a ban forum on me for tking about 2 or 3 weeks ago.... so it seems people complain about things they do. the only thing i ask of people is if they are complaining on the forums about TK's then don't tk in game. be consistant, and i think that is the thing that most people aren't on this server is consistant. you people say all this shit on the forums and then in game its like you are two different people because you don't have to face the person right there....

you were shooting me so yeah i'm going to shoot you back..you just happend to have low health...

Werbung:

thewaterhog26

EMA said:
thewaterhog26 said:
just today ema tked on purpose, now i find this kind of stuff funny but i do seem to remember that ema posted a ban forum on me for tking about 2 or 3 weeks ago.... so it seems people complain about things they do. the only thing i ask of people is if they are complaining on the forums about TK's then don't tk in game. be consistant, and i think that is the thing that most people aren't on this server is consistant. you people say all this shit on the forums and then in game its like you are two different people because you don't have to face the person right there....

you were shooting me so yeah i'm going to shoot you back..you just happend to have low health...

ROFL OMFG i was not shooting you. WOW how the bullshit is flying. ROFL. also wouldn't you look to see how much health someone has before shooting them, even me who is labled as a TKer looks at that. blze is right always someone else...

EMA

thewaterhog26 said:
EMA said:
thewaterhog26 said:

ROFL OMFG i was not shooting you. WOW how the bullshit is flying. ROFL. also wouldn't you look to see how much health someone has before shooting them, even me who is labled as a TKer looks at that. blze is right always someone else...

yeah bitch i shot you..now what huh huh whatcha ganna do? huh huh?

thewaterhog26

proove a point that people who complain about tks do it themselves so shut the fuck up about it, im tired of hearing about it and its a GAME, its not like i stole your bra or something and used it to whipe my ass with it.

EMA

bud i think you're taking this way too far..the reason why i posted that one time was b/c you KEPT tking me...it was constant..and i was getting tired of it. I did it once to you..whoopdefuckingdo gtf over it

i think hog and ema have a crush on each other. hog was fantasizing about stealing ema's bra and wearing it, and ema wants to give hog a GRUMPY MUNCHKIN!!!!!!!

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.