What happened with cait?

Werbung:

Mom's Son

Physical Fattness said:
i cant help it if i think your special caitlin but you refuse to see me before i leave for 4 years away to hawaii/guam, but whatever i still think your the greatest chick ever. you know i <3 wish you would feel the same

Geez... sounds like another high school romance. :roll: My sis is great and, loves everyone here. But, you kinda sound obsessed. lol :p

aurora

Mom's Son said:
Physical Fattness said:
i cant help it if i think your special caitlin but you refuse to see me before i leave for 4 years away to hawaii/guam, but whatever i still think your the greatest chick ever. you know i <3 wish you would feel the same

Geez... sounds like another high school romance. :roll: My sis is great and, loves everyone here. But, you kinda sound obsessed. lol :p

u sound like another under age kid,that will be obsessed and spam the forum when he will be ban.

Mom's Son

aurora said:
Mom's Son said:
Physical Fattness said:

u sound like another under age kid,that will be obsessed and spam the forum when he will be ban.

I'm 18... :cry:

Werbung:

Ramon Knight

Man dont make me turn this into an AA meeting, drinking is bad: the only time to get drunk is when you have a girl around so you can get some. Period. Other than that, you should just smoke weed.