Up Tight Motherfuckers. Calm Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightwing

So some uy comes in and his whole clan's there. They're TKing, they're bitching about the server, they're talking shit to other people on the server....and people bitch about me changing my name to reflect my opinion of these assholes?

I was just screwing around, as I assumed they were. But leave it to people on PuNx to get all uptight and defensive over their new buddies from the NEW clan.

Ugh...Fucking lame guys. I've known some of you for over a year now. Just...get off your high horses and fucking play! It's a god damn game.

Werbung:

psychonaut13

hahahahaha, and hence one of the reasons you don't see the bunny on the server all that much any more.... it's sad. i used to have a lot of fun on the punx server.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

psychonaut13 said:
hahahahaha, and hence one of the reasons you don't see the bunny on the server all that much any more.... it's sad. i used to have a lot of fun on the punx server.

Hence the reason I quit.

WoRm5406

Ill ask others about it.

Either way, we as a whole do not take lightly to TK'ers, TA'ers, or those that disrespect our regulars.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Loudboy said:
i've never experienced what you all describe...although i dont play nearly as much anymore.

dude you don't play as much because the boarding prision dosn't let you spend 6 hours a day in front of the computer.

SMACK

I am an up tight mother fucker and I resemble these comments

err resent these accuracies

uhh

never mind

WoRm5406

JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
Loudboy said:
i've never experienced what you all describe...although i dont play nearly as much anymore.

dude you don't play as much because the boarding prision dosn't let you spend 6 hours a day in front of the computer.

SMACK

uhh

never mind

2Loud is in the boarding prision..

Loudboy is not...

LOL

DiLLa

CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
psychonaut13 said:

Hence the reason I quit.

dont lie you quit because your "too good" for us anymore so its boring right??

Nightwing said:
So some uy comes in and his whole clan's there. They're TKing, they're bitching about the server, they're talking shit to other people on the server....and people bitch about me changing my name to reflect my opinion of these assholes?
wtf do you expect when theres a clan of ppl we have never seen before come in doing all that shit...you are usually the first to cry about ppl like that nightwing...matter of fact you probably would hold the title for most fucking whiniest if it wasnt for that LMS guy...

Nightwing said:
I was just screwing around, as I assumed they were. But leave it to people on PuNx to get all uptight and defensive over their new buddies from the NEW clan.

Ugh...Fucking lame guys. I've known some of you for over a year now. Just...get off your high horses and fucking play! It's a god damn game.

wow NW nice respect for punx there with your leave it to punx comment...what have we EVER done to you besides fuckn prayed for u and ur family, listen to ur lil sob stories..and here u come with this..fuck off O and just for the record it wasnt even a PuNx you, get your facts straight

WoRm5406 said:
JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
Loudboy said:

SMACK

uhh

never mind

2Loud is in the boarding prision..

Loudboy is not...

LOL

Yeahh dad! learn to read you dumb mother fucker!! hahaha

oh shit, Im dad

WhAhAHaaaaaa I can't read!

Nightwing

Dilla....dude. Don't misinturpret (spelling) what I said man.

I like the Punx guys! I like most everyone on the server! It is my favorite server. I'm the guy that will sit for 20 minutes at the logon screen waiting for a slot jsut because all other servers mostly suck.

What bothers me is there are a select few regulars that ruin it for everyone. And thn there's this sense of "needing to over-accomidate new visitors" that some people have. I like when new people come any play. Everyone plays different and that makes the game interesting. But...when they're ass holes and everyone nstands up for their asshole actions....that's lame and I don't agree with it.

Shit Dilla...you know I like you guys. You've all bee super supportive through my hard time, and you're all great to play with. I love punx...why do youthink I made such a Stink on here about re-opening the CZ server when it got shut down months ago? Cause I like playing here!

I'm just saying...that night it put me in a pretty lame mood to have people acting the way they were. That is all.
KEEP PUNX FUN PEOPLE! IT'S THE BEST SERVER OUT THERE! (other than LRK...marioland pwns)

CuRRyINaHuRRy

"dont lie you quit because your "too good" for us anymore so its boring right?? "

Holy shit man; where do you come up with this?
I for one am NOT an arrogant dick. I have NEVER considered myself to be "too good"; there is always someone better than you. Competitiveness is a part of this game....heck, its part of life. And for the record, I quit because I felt the "fun" was no longer there and my defination of "fun" is no longer affiliated with competitiveness and you of all people should know that. Ultimately, these are just trivial reasons; those who know me are well aware of why I have left the scene. GG.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.