What happened with cait?

RaNcid

So I get in the server tonight and hear about all you regulars being assholes to cait?

Way to be respectful to the other regulars... and besides that, she's in a house clan.

You know, if somethings bothering you about another cz player; how about you mute them and ignore what they say/do? Or tell an admin. Don't be dicks. There's no reason. It's a god damn game and a good community for yous to just fuck it up by being pricks.

If your feeling froggy go outside and jump on mother fuckers in real life dont take that shit out on people that can only hear your voices and read your l337 type.

I don't know who was involved but it comes down to it this is a place of respect, hence the 18 over rule. Granted some people you can bullshit with but lay off the ones that you cant.

Werbung:

caitlin

well i know i was kinda over-reacting about it all.
hey i'm a girl, i do that sometimes.

a couple of people that were being assholes have since apologized to me. so whatever.

i mean guys, come on, you all know i like to joke around and shit and i don't mind being teased or whatever because it's all in good fun...but it's not cool that the second i come into the server i already have 2 people cracking jokes about me and laughing at me with every intention of being mean. so yeah.
be nice to me.
i'm a sensitive person!

blze

the only thing is YOU JUST DIPPED YESTERDAY, dang youre getting shady, lol, no, i dunno what this is all about. we had fun, as usual, yesterday on sienna and cbble, w00t.

<3

SJsniperjoe

:wink: SOrry Caitlin

It wasnt directed specifically to you, you just happened to be there. It started out, we were talking about girls playing CZ in general... you know theres not many of them. Then a weird notion came up that there is almost 1 girl per house clan in the server. So decided to knick name them the team mascots! lol, that doesnt sound too hurtful does it? I never directed it to you, you knowtice I never used a name, you just responded :) so it was funny.

caitlin

well maybe if you would've explained that last night i wouldn't have gotten so pissed.
and seriously can you really blame me for thinking that i was being personally attacked? haha

i have a feeling i was adding to cait's frustrations, sorry if i was, but thought we were just joking around. if i'm pissing you off next time let me know and i'll stop. i don't get all bitchy if you tell me whats up. just slap me around a bit :D :D

caitlin

TonyMontana135420 said:
i have a feeling i was adding to cait's frustrations, sorry if i was, but thought we were just joking around. if i'm pissing you off next time let me know and i'll stop. i don't get all bitchy if you tell me whats up. just slap me around a bit :D :D

nah you weren't
you were fine haha

MeanMugginFool

Yeah, I had no idea what was happening last night other than Cait sounded really down last night. I hope this serves as a good reminder to the regs that just cause we have been here a long time, does not mean we are above the rules and above respecting each other. I am sure that Aftershock's racism ban can serve as a good reminder on this also. Please be respectful and mind what you say to others.

Werbung:

mYth

She knows me.......so I don't have 2 explain anything...... :lol:

She got my naughty pic 2 look at neway...... :twisted: