Content Update Notes 12/23

Werbung:

cvspartan101

Man... i hate dying on the last round. Twice my team failed on the last round. We lost on 20/20 and 15/15. I use a spec during Cabin Fever and I carry a minigun but I also need teamwork.

garygofast

Hey it was fun while it lasted
O and Wolf it was hard not Extreme
Good seeing you both today O i saw Master today too
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL:santaclaus::party::aetsch:

cvspartan101

Wow, the new update is great, but if you play in echo there are so man afk ppl and have you guys been noticing that if you play on a game other than Cabin Fever, there's probably going to be a hacker

spuznick242

I made it to the last level on extreme but I ran outa ammo with my 2 mg so I tried defending the door with my pistol but it didnt work out, also the rest of my team running outa ammo early was a problem too, just running outa ammo is the only problem so far.

cvspartan101

I made it to the last level on extreme but I ran outa ammo with my 2 mg so I tried defending the door with my pistol but it didnt work out, also the rest of my team running outa ammo early was a problem too, just running outa ammo is the only problem so far.

I use viper with a minigun but ammo goes by so quickly lol

garygofast

It's a hard game to get through if you don't have good support..........................................
And even if you do fcol

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

my tip: use a sniper ONLY TO DEFEND THE DOOR when zombies are geeting closer, but be fast and AIM FOR THE HEAD, so when you HS a zombie, any sniper can be a 1 shot 2 kills gun, so you can kill zombies faster an avoid them to get closer...