Sega believes that Mario and Sonic at the Olympics will sell 4 million units, equalin

ironmaiden6669

RE: Sega believes that Mario and Sonic at the Olympics will sell 4 million units, equ

This game looks really lame.
Maybe if it has a lot of characters and the sporting events are different and interesting. But if the whole game centers around mario & sonic being together in the same game, then I think gameplay will suffer.

And saying how many copies of a game sold is just a bullcrap statistic that bears only a vague indication on how popular a game is.
It really only indicates how good the hype was.

Werbung:

Gdog

Wow, im pretty surprised about the comments that you guys are giving the game. I think that this game looks terrific, and really fun to play

Theherolink_1

well.....nah! its not possible....mario and sonic olimpics DO look fun but i dont think it will be that great...it would be cool to see the fat plumber and the blue hedgedog in brawl than this....anyway....im might get it or not im still courious....

kaitora

it could be fun, but i think it will last for about 24 hours, and then the novel will wear away, and that the players will get bored... get ready to see it hit pre-owned sections rather fast

Ryano

Well guys here's ONM's opinion of the game (they got playing it)

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/news_270907_mario.html

You think there being honest?

I think so. And acording to what they said , it sounds good, im sure the controlls will work very good anyway, cuz now theye got one year to test the controlls on different games so they have learned to make controlls that won´t have gliches. This game has got my intresst, dunno if im gonna buy the game thou

kaitora

i think it will be poor, but addictive, and that's where they will make the money from it, as i think it will be more addictive than caffeine

Ryano

Rasande Bävern said:
I think so. And acording to what they said , it sounds good, im sure the controlls will work very good anyway, cuz now theye got one year to test the controlls on different games so they have learned to make controlls that won´t have gliches. This game has got my intresst, dunno if im gonna buy the game thou

Yeah but ONM have a habit of overrating ninty games...

Werbung:

killman360

Ryano said:
Rasande Bävern said:

Yeah but ONM have a habit of overrating ninty games...

This game seem's waaaaaaay overated. Seriously, mario and sonic do not mix, and both of them doing olympic stuff together? Yeah......-_-