Current US Bestsellers

hockeyhero

Halo 3 pre-orders and other Xbox 360 games continue to dominate the Amazon.com best sellers list. Nintendo has a strong showing, thanks mainly to Wii titles, while two PC games also make the top ten.

*Indicates pre-order

All Formats: Halo 3 again tops the Amazon.com best sellers list, closely followed by the Limited Edition version of the Bungie shooter. BioShock, another non-mover at No3, completes an Xbox 360 hat-trick at the top of the All Formats Chart.

01. Halo 3*â€â€ÂMicrosoft (Xbox 360)
02. Halo 3 Ltd. Edition*â€â€ÂMicrosoft (Xbox 360)
03. BioShockâ€â€Â2K Games (Xbox 360)
04. Metroid Prime 3: Corruptionâ€â€ÂNintendo (Wii)
05. The Sims 2: Bon Voyageâ€â€ÂEA (PC)
06. Preyâ€â€Â2K Games (Xbox 360)
07. Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Dayâ€â€ÂNintendo (DS)
08. Wii Play w/ Remoteâ€â€ÂNintendo (Wii)
09. Carnival Gamesâ€â€ÂGlobal Star (Wii)
10. Medal of Honor Airborneâ€â€ÂEA (PC)

Xbox 360: Not really much more to say about the top three games, or the No5 for that matter. 2K Games scores with a resurgent Prey at No4, while EA’s latest Medal of Honor is down two spots to No8. The Orange Box and Skate, the latter of which is released today, both chart based on pre-orders, edging out Stranglehold and Guitar Hero 3, while Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 drops out of the top ten.

01. Halo 3*â€â€ÂMicrosoft
02. Halo 3 Ltd. Edition*â€â€ÂMicrosoft
03. BioShockâ€â€Â2K Games
04. Preyâ€â€Â2K Games
05. Halo 3 Leg. Edition*â€â€ÂMicrosoft
06. Madden NFL 08â€â€ÂEA
07. Gears of War â€â€ÂMicrosoft
08. Medal of Honor Airborneâ€â€ÂEA
09. The Orange Box*â€â€ÂEA
10. Skateâ€â€ÂEA

Wii: Samus’ latest adventure remains at No1, while Wii Play and Carnival Games, at No2 and No3 respectively, have swapped positions since last week. Rayman Raving Rabbids and Resident Evil 4 make their way back into the top ten at the expense of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 and Mario Strikers Charged.

01. Metroid Prime 3: Corruptionâ€â€ÂNintendo
02. Wii Play w/ Remoteâ€â€ÂNintendo
03. Carnival Gamesâ€â€ÂGlobal Star
04. Super Smash Bros. Brawl*â€â€ÂNintendo
05. Guitar Hero III Bundle*â€â€ÂActivision
06. Rayman Raving Rabbidsâ€â€ÂUbisoft
07. Mario Party 8â€â€ÂNintendo
08. Super Mario Galaxy*â€â€ÂNintendo
09. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princessâ€â€ÂNintendo
10. Resident Evil 4â€â€ÂCapcom

PS3: First-party title Heavenly Sword, released tomorrow, is up two places to No1, displacing Warhawk in the process. Overall there are five Sony published titles in the top ten, two games from EA and one apiece from Ubisoft, Codemasters and Tecmo.

01. Heavenly Sword*â€â€ÂSCEA
02. WarHawk Bundle w/ Bluetooth Headsetâ€â€ÂSCEA
03. Resistance: Fall of Manâ€â€ÂSCEA
04. Madden NFL 08â€â€ÂEA
05. Lairâ€â€ÂSCEA
06. Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2â€â€ÂUbisoft
07. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08â€â€ÂEA
08. Ninja Gaiden Sigmaâ€â€ÂTecmo
09. Gran Turismo Prologueâ€â€ÂSCEA
10. DiRTâ€â€ÂCodemasters
PC: Despite rising three places Medal of Honor can’t dislodge fellow EA title The Sims 2: Bon Voyage from the top. BioShock and Medieval II both drop one place, while World of Warcraft, its expansion pack The Burning Crusade and Civilization IV are non-movers at No 5, No6 and No7 respectively. Sierra’s World in Conflict enters the chart at No8 based on pre-orders.

01. The Sims 2: Bon Voyageâ€â€ÂEA
02. Medal of Honor Airborneâ€â€ÂEA
03. BioShockâ€â€Â2K Games
04. Medieval II Total War: Kingdoms Expansion Packâ€â€ÂSega
05. World of Warcraftâ€â€ÂBlizzard
06. World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Expansion Packâ€â€ÂBlizzard
07. Sid Meier’s Civilization IV: Beyond the Swordâ€â€Â2K Games
08. World in Conflict*â€â€ÂSierra
09. The Sims 2: Deluxeâ€â€ÂEA
10. Age of Empires 3â€â€ÂMicrosoft

PS2: No change in this week’s top two in a chart dominated by Guitar Hero, God of War and EA football titles. The exceptions are .hack, up four places to No3, Atlus’ Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 at No6, and Namco’s Katamari Damacy at No7.

01. Guitar Hero II Bundle w/ Guitarâ€â€ÂActivision
02. Madden NFL 08â€â€ÂEA
03. .hack // G.U. vol.3 // Redemptionâ€â€ÂNamco Bandai
04. Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80’sâ€â€ÂActivision
05. God of War IIâ€â€ÂSCEA
06. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3â€â€ÂAtlus
07. Katamari Damacyâ€â€ÂNamco
08. God of Warâ€â€ÂSCEA
09. Guitar Hero IIIâ€â€ÂActivision
10. NCAA Football 08â€â€ÂEA

DS: An unchanged top five in the DS chart this week. The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass creeps up two places ahead of its release October 1. Animal Crossing: Wild World re-enters the chart, narrowly pushing Disney’s High School Musical: Making the Cut out of this week’s top ten.

01. Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Dayâ€â€ÂNintendo
02. Brain Ageâ€â€ÂNintendo
03. New Super Mario Bros.â€â€ÂNintendo
04. Pokemon Diamondâ€â€ÂNintendo
05. Mario Kartâ€â€ÂNintendo
06. The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass*â€â€ÂNintendo
07. Bmyâ€â€ÂNintendo
08. Pokemon Pearlâ€â€ÂNintendo
09. Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moonâ€â€ÂNintendo
10. Animal Crossing: Wild Worldâ€â€ÂNintendo

PSP: Jeanne D’arc reclaims the No1 spot, forcing last week’s best PSP seller, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, down one place. Star Wars Battlefront II and SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo 2, at No’s 4 and 7 respectively, are both subject to 25 percent price discounts, while Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions is up four places to No6.

01. Jeanne D’arcâ€â€ÂSCEA
02. Monster Hunter Freedom 2â€â€ÂCapcom
03. GTA: Liberty City Storiesâ€â€ÂRockstar
04. Star Wars Battlefront IIâ€â€ÂLucasArts
05. Daxterâ€â€ÂSCEA
06. Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lionsâ€â€ÂSquare Enix
07. SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo 2â€â€ÂSCEA
08. Luminesâ€â€ÂUbisoft
09. Fight Night Round 3â€â€ÂEA
10. GTA: Liberty City Storiesâ€â€ÂRockstar

Full link....... http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7116&Itemid=2

I cant believe Carnival Games is out selling brawl Pre-Orders..........

What do you think?

Werbung:

Ryano

Luigi said:
hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
Nothing too surprising in any list, except maybe for Carnival games XD

yea thats a game that i'm really surprised seeing as the top three.........

haha, I didn't even know that was a game! I had to look it up on google :p

I only knew it was a game because someone made a thread about it XD

pnedingo

killman360 said:
Wii play? that has been on the top sales charts for months. quite amazing really.

i think it's because you get a controller with it and people who buy a new console want more than one controller. I wouldn't be suprised if it stayed on the top sales chart for more months

killman360

pnedingo said:
killman360 said:
Wii play? that has been on the top sales charts for months. quite amazing really.

i think it's because you get a controller with it and people who buy a new console want more than one controller. I wouldn't be suprised if it stayed on the top sales chart for more months

that is the weird part. the remote is not free. it just comes with the game. Wii play=10$ Remote=40$ adds up to 50$

KHRZ

killman360 said:
pnedingo said:
killman360 said:

that is the weird part. the remote is not free. it just comes with the game. Wii play=10$ Remote=40$ adds up to 50$

Wii Play really is a cheap game... bot quality and price.

Danny

Amazing.. Few Nintendo games on all formats list.. I'm not surprised with all the crap games The Wii has.. just waiting for Big 3 ;)

Werbung: