Sega believes that Mario and Sonic at the Olympics will sell 4 million units, equalin

hockeyhero

"Mario and Sonic at the Olympics, which goes on sale for Nintendo Wii in November, will pit Nintendo and Sega’s flagship characters against one another for the first time, and Sega believes it has a sure-fire hit on its hands.

Bloomberg reports that Masanao Maeda, a corporate director at Sega's gaming unit, forecast that the title will sell 4 million units, although he didn’t specify a timeframe for achieving the milestone.

The target is equivalent to almost 20 percent of Sega’s games sales during the last financial year ended March 31.

Sales of the title will no doubt be given a boost by next year’s Beijing Olympics"

mario-and-sonic-compete-in-the-olympics.jpg

Full link...... http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7234&Itemid=2

Werbung:

killman360

mmmmm....i don't think that is going to happen. i have asked alot of ppl about this game and they said, why did they even bother? my personal opinion is also, this game will not be all that great.Thnx for the info. though.:D

metroidprime3rules

killman360 said:
mmmmm....i don't think that is going to happen. i have asked alot of ppl about this game and they said, why did they even bother? my personal opinion is also, this game will not be all that great.Thnx for the info. though.:D

the game doesnt look that fun.

Giga-Bowser

it si a big thing isn ther world of gaming, Mario + sonic for the first time but i dont think teh actuall game looks that fun, i will still be buying it tho :)

Squiddy

It looks like a great game, and I'm buying it for my younger brother.

But be aware that this is SEGA we're talking about - they predicted 4 million sold for Shenmue and that only sold 500,000 copies worldwide. ;)

kaitora

i read a preview of this game, and basically it's a sports game but with certain characters, and each has abilities.... it doesnt look fun, and so i'm tryin to stay away from it near release

Jailbreak

Squiddy said:
It looks like a great game, and I'm buying it for my younger brother.

But be aware that this is SEGA we're talking about - they predicted 4 million sold for Shenmue and that only sold 500,000 copies worldwide. ;)

haha oh dear. I most likely wont get this... but it might be interesting, though i doubt it will sell that many

Pythorne

Calum said:
Looks okay but there are much better games for this christmas,
Canis Canem Edit and Super Mario Galaxy top my list.
thats what i was thinking
there metriod prime, super mario galaxy, super paper mario, zelda, i cant wait for brawl and mario kart (especialy mario kart)

Werbung: