Sega believes that Mario and Sonic at the Olympics will sell 4 million units, equalin

Werbung:

hockeyhero

metroidprime3rules said:
kaitora said:
when it has to compete with nintendo's anticipated games, i think this game will suffer

4 million copies!XD i think they mixed this with brawl.

lol......if they predict 4 million copies for this game think how many copies brawl will sell............:D

Ryano

Rasande Bävern said:
not likely it will happen , it maybe will be a good game , but it will be out of the way of all the great games like Brawl and Galaxy

Yeah so true, although in the UK there's a big gap between the releases of Galaxy and Brawl and this just light be the game to fill the gap.

Jent214

RE: Sega believes that Mario and Sonic at the Olympics will sell 4 million units, equ

This game looks kind of lame to be honest and unless someone were to give this to me as a gift this christmas, I really dont see myself getting this game anytime soon. Alhtough it is a cool idea that they are mixing sega and nintendo charecters.

Ryano

Jent214 said:
This game looks kind of lame to be honest and unless someone were to give this to me as a gift this christmas, I really dont see myself getting this game anytime soon. Alhtough it is a cool idea that they are mixing sega and nintendo charecters.

Yeah I agree, of what I've seen, I'm pretty dissapointed.

sear69

I was thinking of getting this game, I normally like the sports games because they are good for competing against friends with, I will definately be considering this one.

Danny

I wasn't a fan of that game.. Doubt it'll sell 4 Million though.. Prolly 500,000 - 2 Million or something like that

Werbung:

Ryano

You know I think SEGA have only made this comment to boost peoples interest in the game.

When someone says something will sell 4 mill you obviously wanna know what its like and try it out.