Psp Or Ds?

Psp Or Ds?

• Sony Psp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo Ds

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wayne-kerr

Which is better, share your thoughts. Personally i think the ds is alot better gaming wise, graphics and multimedia go to psp, but ds overall is better.

Werbung:

VGS

wayne-kerr said:
Which is better, share your thoughts. Personally i think the ds is alot better gaming wise, graphics and multimedia go to psp, but ds overall is better.

Same here, DS FTW! :dance2:

Matt

I used to own a DS, so DS..

But overall, the DS still. PSP is just a ps2, no features that makes me think "Wow, thats good" like touch screen ;)

badboykane

I own both but I find myself playing the DS far more, the online in the online games is great.
I do like the PSP but it lacks the fun that the DS has, I only really play my PSP if I am bored of playing my DS for too many days.

Both my DS and PSP are hacked too and I can fit more DS games on the memory card than I can PSP games so I genraly take my DS with me when I am out over my PSP.

Daxter D

Both of them are ideal handheld partners. If I get sick of Mario Kart I go and play some Daxter. If Outrun bores me I try Trauma Centre. Both consoles can do certain things the other can't.

badboykane

You can watch movies on the DS too if you buy the GBA movie player and watch tv on it if you buy the GBA tv tuner and listen to music on the DS with the GBA movie player(also plays mp3).

The GBA movie player plays movies, mp3, read pdf files, pictures.

Werbung: