Psp Or Ds?

• Sony Psp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo Ds

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Squiddy

Why one or the other? Why not both?
I love them both - my last PSP was given away at charity in Pakistan, so I'm saving up for a PSP Slim to join the future PS3.

I had a DS Lite for 3 days until my mum made me return it because 'the price was too high' - best handheld I've ever held... i was Black! :D :(

Werbung:

killman360

The psp is awsome for multimedia purposes, i love that. but the games are not very great...the online service is decent, but not even close to ds. the ds has great games and online service. the price is also a good deal. really, the DS has the most motivation.

JustinGTL

ds is a different style of games that every one can enjoy =] and its not just the triangle and sqware buttens!!! xD! it has the touch pad witch is awsome!

Werbung:

JustinGTL

murtagh2007 said:
I like the ds in some ways like that it has a touch screen but i also like the psp because i think it has alot more attachments

yeah your right it can do alot more like play music and videos and u can buy movies to play on it as well as memory cards for more hard space and it can also go on the internet but i think if u want a media player to get a ipod video has alot more space and u dont need to spend $100. on a memory stick of 12gb of space or w.e. and the internet is the only good thing about it but i cant see how it can be that good on a small screen like that..