• Sony Psp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo Ds

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

badboykane

nope, pretty cheap.

Here ya go:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GBA-Movie-Player-Nintendo-DS-SP-NDS-Music-MP3-Photo_W0QQitemZ300135476973QQihZ020QQcategoryZ91509QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Werbung:

badboykane

just type in GBA Movie Player on ebay and you will see it. £12.99

You wouldn't have to get one from there, that was just an example to show you

Zamms

I like the Psp because i can go play super metroid or LOZ:LttP Then play some warioware after that Ill go play Sonic the Hedgehog 1,2, or 3 if i get bored of that Ill play the original SMB just for kicks then Ill break out Super smash Bros and Castlevania SotN or soul Reaver or somthin from the PSX family of games if all else fails I will pop in lumines or burnout then I can watch Star wars or whatever happens to be on my mem stick or Ill surf the net, and If i am really bored ill go to Best Buy and mess with the Tvs using an infrared remote program (that is why I Can't go to american anymore
icon_sad.gif
) that is why i like my PSP better *may change mind , but not in the foreseeable future*

NeoN

I like Ds because it has more games than the psp. Psp is really boring & sony hasn't released too many games for it

Werbung:

Andy

DS.
PSP isn't fun, and who gives a handheld that screen? It isn't very portable to me.
And no, I'm not an N-fanboy, I just doesn't like Sony's creations at all.

But, the GBm is better than the DS anyway. Hehe.