Nintendos best-selling games

Werbung:

geevethan

hey come on, mario hardy changes. i think they should add MORE changes to the next game. in all the mario , its just jump/mushrooms/coins

they should make power ups and change the enemies abit instead of the brown little thingies. i think other games are better. i agree mario cart is good but the super mario bros is just the same

Danny

geevethan said:
hey come on, mario hardy changes. i think they should add MORE changes to the next game. in all the mario , its just jump/mushrooms/coins

they should make power ups and change the enemies abit instead of the brown little thingies. i think other games are better. i agree mario cart is good but the super mario bros is just the same

Mario is a classic.. No one complained about the "brown little thingies" they're easy.. everyone loves this plumber.. :O including the "coins/jumping/mushrooms" all a classic and should stay like that.
End Rant ;)

gunners-4-life

Danny said:
geevethan said:

Mario is a classic.. No one complained about the "brown little thingies" they're easy.. everyone loves this plumber.. :O including the "coins/jumping/mushrooms" all a classic and should stay like that.
End Rant ;)

yo geeve, there is nothing wrog with mario and there will never be, leave mario as it is, the only way is up

gunners-4-life said:
Danny said:
geevethan said:

End Rant ;)

yo geeve, there is nothing wrog with mario and there will never be, leave mario as it is, the only way is up
yeah, no need to change a consept that is perfect :)

gunners-4-life

wiipointsmaster said:
gunners-4-life said:
Rasande Bävern said:
geevethan said:
i think crash of the titans is going to be a good game
must say that i cant agree with you at all :p this game seems to suck :p

nah forget titans, the real game wil be one of the mario games or brawl

ya brawl and galaxy are both going to sell over a million

yep, galaxy already has 1.1 mil reseves for it

Werbung: