Most extreme kills w/o hacks

funnydeaths=]

TELL me some of ur most extreme kills! }I dont mean how many fantastics or multis u got, I mean a time in a game, or A GAME where u made kills in a crazy or awesome way.

mine wa sin sandhog when I was waiting outside of the other teams spawning site, the one where ur in a little house and I threw I nade in there randomly, got 4kills, in once then jumped in and started shooting randomly with my minime(which has a very "spacey magazine") and I had the worst lagged that lasted for like 1min and when it ended I was dead but when I looked at the corner where it shows u recent deaths I relaized that during that lag I had gotten 3kills with out even realizing!

Werbung:

MooCowMan

This kinda goes along with the Most Hilarious Kills thread, but I guess extreme is different.

In death-room on the second floor I chucked my M67 and M69 grenades down the the gap onto the enemies side, both of them getting kills for a Multi-Kill, then I ran to the stairs, 2 guys were running up so I shoot once with my M590-CQB and with that one shot got 2 headshots for a Fantastic. :D

I also got a Multi-kill doing the reverse, Chucking a grenade from the bottom floor up the gap to where the other team was camping near their stairs.. :D

My favorite however.. In Snow Valley snipers had us pinned down on the hill from their spawn, so I run ALL the way around, killing the stragglers. When I finally got to the rock.. I took the snipers down 1 at a time.. The furthest away to the hill to the closest for a really Ninja like ultra-kill!

chrisbrown

Lol this is pretty much my thread " Most hilarious kill :D" but as stated earlier extreme is sorta different But ya here is one right off my thread.

Attachments

• Combat-Arms_56.jpg
    Combat-Arms_56.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 20

SpIkE_JoNzE

hmmm nice topic lol...well i suppose mine would be in sown vally... when i got totally teamed-attacked by all the 8 enemy dudes...and i was alone cuz the enemy had three ****** speederz...this will be long so i hope you not to get bored LOL:

i was in bravo, and i respawned in the tunnel behind the three and the no hacker dudes came to chase me first...i was FAT cuz i had the double slot backpack with an L96 and an M14 and i had a M590 also my basic wep was an uzi...

in fact when they came to chase me firt thing i did was to drope a nade and BAM..first one down...the second one..i MADE CHEESE WITH HIM cuz i shot all my uzi clip at him..the third one was a speeder and i took him down with my knife...and by that time we were in the tower's second level..the fourth one was a no scoped headshot with my L9....the fifth...suicide himself with a nade...and the other three were my M14 multikill... o_0

Fiyapowa

I was in cold seed and i was having my knife out so i could run faster. Anyways i was randomly stabbing with my knife and a glitcher jumped out in front of me and i got a head shot.

CombatShoota

I was playing Snow Valley CTF. I was on the Bravo side ( The best side in my opinion) and I was sniping on the second floor of the tower. I was using an L96A1 and this guy/girl was jumping of the rail at the Alpha teams house( above the tunnel entry). Anyways, I headshotted the guy mid-air as he jumped to get the revenge kill. I was like LOL WTF !!!

yocool

mine was when like spike i was team chased. I had my g36e out (im a command sergent Major so i aint a noob using it =)) and an m16 in my backup.

This is in junk flee so i got a multi with my g36e and ran out of amo then i went got cover hucked a nade infront of where i was, then reloading i ambushed the remaining 5 and got em all. then the 3 that got killed first teamed me with my ultra low hp and got me lol

Werbung:

Strausser

Mine is about Killcam and Mindgames:

I was in elimination in Junk Flea, I went to Alpha Base, got upstairs and killed an suspecting sniper that was in the roof, then I stood quietly where she was standing.

I waited for 13 seconds.

Then I walked backwards past the roof entrance and to the corner (still outside), the sniper rushed recklessly to the point she was killed for an easy revenge kill, unfortunately, she didn't see the bullet spray coming from behind.

I didn't move and waited for 13 seconds.

Then I went inside, and crouched in the little passage behind the stairs (but still on 2nd floor). BANG! Headshot!

Then I started counting and went to the original spot (outside and roof).

At the 13th second I fell to the ground, went inside the base, and sprayed the sniper who was crouch-walking on the stairs.

I went out the base and hid in the corner for 12 or 13 seconds.

Then I ran Bravo-wise and hid behind some junk while preparing my G36E to do some sniping... I managed to give in 2 or 3 shots, but unfortunately, it was elimination and some other enemies interfered with my mindgame and had to kill two before my location became compromised and got killed.

EDIT: They're not actually seconds, it's a rhytmic counting system I developed to synchronize with the Killcam