Guide to Quarantine

BobPwnsNoobs

=====START=====
Quarantine is the mode in which it is Humans against the Infected. This mode requires atleast four players. Before the round starts , you have 5 seconds to fool around as this 5 seconds is the extra time to allow people to Connect into the game.After that there will be 20 seconds for you to set to your chosen location. When the 20 seconds is complete. The infected will be chosen. There can be 2 people or 3 people that will be chosen as the infected.

=====HUMANS' ROLE=====
To survive within the time or kill all the infected.

=====THE INFECTED'S ROLE=====
To infect the rest of the humans simply by attacking them.

====My analyis on The Infected====
These zombies are in my opinion overpowered. The usually start with 450 - 600 Health. Normally , two bullets deal only 1hp depending on the gun. Grenades hit around 20 hp. Knifing hits about 25 and is the fastest way to kill a zombie. Or using a flamethrower CAN kill a zombie within 10 seconds of constant firing. Zombies infect a human with one hit.

Zombies have immense speed with unstoppable stamina. Gunshots push them back. Zombies DO have the advantage of not being to be knocked-back simply by crouching. Crouch moving DOES NOT work though. Crouch attackin is pretty much an even bigger advantage.

=====My analysis on Humans (<--WTF)=====
Simple. Slow, die fast, low hp, Heavy armor doesn't matter it's still 0HKO.

=====STRATEGIES TO SURVIVING AS A HUMAN FROM THE INFECTED=====

HIDE: Since some players feel the power as an Infected, they simply run around searching for humans without even checking. Hide anywhere , behind a box, a barrel, a corner, and even a dark area.

RUN: Obviously zombies can outrun you. Try NOT running in a straight line. Maybe even fool them by running towards them. Equiping any speed equips is not even close to matching an infected's speed.

REGROUP: I mean cmon'. You don't watch movies where people run as a one man army against zombies. There are many places to regroup, like at the surgical room. Or the office in the top corner of the open.

BREAK THE PLATFORMS: Simple , there are three platforms that you can simply detach from the ground. Just attack it with a knife or gun.

USE YOUR SURROUNDINGS: In the surgical room you can hop onto the window ledge and jump on top of the camera. Zombies will have harder time reaching you. There is also the spot in the surgical room where you can jump onto it.

LOCKDOWN: You've made it to 1min eh? Well now , you can enter the doors in the office or elevator. You must HOLD your action button in the button code to make it lock. Zombies CAN break the glass or bars. You MUST be aware of that. Don't be laughing saying, hahahaha HUMANS WIN. Just knock them back with your guns away from it.

BUNNYHOP: Im not going to like to you but this is probably the most effective when zombies are in pursuit. Jump , Im not lying .. jump like the ground is 100 degrees.

=====GUIDE TO THE INFECTED HUNTING DOWN THE HUMANS=====

BACKUP:Simple , if you see all your zombie friend at one area , they're probably ganging up on a human.

HUNT: Run everyone looking for humans.

QUICK CHAM: Before your about to get infected, you get to see where the humans are. Cause your a human , you know their location. As soon as you become infected, use your memory to guide yourself to the humans.

=====CONCLUSION=====
If you made it as a zombie , I don't think it's a big feat.
If you made it as a human , CONGRATULAIONS ...!
This is by far the most exhilarating mode I've seen.

End Note: This mode wasn't created for LOTS AND LOTS OF exp/money. It was for those who have extremely low money and need whatever they can get without ruining their charactor(KDR). It doesn't ruin your KDR as much and doesn't matter if you become a zombie cause either way everyone here still wins.

BRING ON THE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM!

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

=====START=====
Quarantine is the mode in which it is Humans against the Infected. This mode requires atleast four players. Before the round starts , you have 5 seconds to fool around as this 5 seconds is the extra time to allow people to Connect into the game.After that there will be 20 seconds for you to set to your chosen location. When the 20 seconds is complete. The infected will be chosen. There can be 2 people or 3 people that will be chosen as the infected.

=====HUMANS' ROLE=====
To survive within the time or kill all the infected.

=====THE INFECTED'S ROLE=====
To infect the rest of the humans simply by attacking them.

====My analyis on The Infected====
These zombies are in my opinion overpowered. The usually start with 450 - 600 Health. Normally , two bullets deal only 1hp depending on the gun. Grenades hit around 20 hp. Knifing hits about 25 and is the fastest way to kill a zombie. Or using a flamethrower CAN kill a zombie within 10 seconds of constant firing. Zombies infect a human with one hit.

Zombies have immense speed with unstoppable stamina. Gunshots push them back. Zombies DO have the advantage of not being to be knocked-back simply by crouching. Crouch moving DOES NOT work though. Crouch attackin is pretty much an even bigger advantage.

=====My analysis on Humans (<--WTF)=====
Simple. Slow, die fast, low hp, Heavy armor doesn't matter it's still 0HKO.

=====STRATEGIES TO SURVIVING AS A HUMAN FROM THE INFECTED=====

HIDE: Since some players feel the power as an Infected, they simply run around searching for humans without even checking. Hide anywhere , behind a box, a barrel, a corner, and even a dark area.

RUN: Obviously zombies can outrun you. Try NOT running in a straight line. Jump. Maybe even fool them by running towards them. Equiping any speed equips is not even close to matching an infected's speed.

REGROUP: I mean cmon'. You don't watch movies where people run as a one man army against zombies. There are many places to regroup, like at the surgical room. Or the office in the top corner of the open.

BREAK THE PLATFORMS: Simple , there are three platforms that you can simply detach from the ground. Just attack it with a knife or gun.

USE YOUR SURROUNDINGS: In the surgical room you can hop onto the window ledge and jump on top of the camera. Zombies will have harder time reaching you. There is also the spot in the surgical room where you can jump onto it.

LOCKDOWN: You've made it to 1min eh? Well now , you can enter the doors in the office or elevator. You must HOLD your action button in the button code to make it lock. Zombies CAN break the glass or bars. You MUST be aware of that. Don't be laughing saying, hahahaha HUMANS WIN. Just knock them back with your guns away from it.

=====GUIDE TO THE INFECTED HUNTING DOWN THE HUMANS=====

BACKUP:Simple , if you see all your zombie friend at one area , they're probably ganging up on a human.

HUNT: Run everyone looking for humans.

QUICK CHAM: Before your about to get infected, you get to see where the humans are. Cause your a human , you know their location. As soon as you become infected, use your memory to guide yourself to the humans.

=====CONCLUSION=====
If you made it as a zombie , I don't think it's a big feat.
If you made it as a human , CONGRATULAIONS ...!
This is by far the most exhilarating mode I've seen.

End Note: This mode wasn't created for LOTS AND LOTS OF exp/money. It was for those who have extremely low money and need whatever they can get without ruining their charactor(KDR). It doesn't ruin your KDR as much and doesn't matter if you become a zombie cause either way everyone here still wins.

BRING ON THE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM!

wow, you really worked on it. From what it sounds like, Zombies need to be toned down A LOT!!

rocktrns

Wow this is a Great Guide.
I see you worked alot on this so I give this thread 5 Stars
e8wv9h.jpg

Good job Look forward to reading your guides in the future!!

E

Elite SEAL

I happy the zombies are actually killable now. If you just regroup with other humans and pour fire on the zombies -you can kill them.

BIG TIP: buy Incendiary grenades before playing Quarantine -if you can have some team mates pinning down some zombies -and then you throw a couple of the incendiary grenades -you can pretty much kill an infection -host will take more tho.

E

Elite SEAL

I dont enjoy this mode because the zombies are OP there life is abit to high and they move to fast, They should be nerfd to make even.

they are easier to kill -just get with a group of humans.

They are fast :( , but I think their stamina got toned down

Will50Wester

I just don't really think zombies can even run at all, not even talking about how they sprint like missiles. Don't think those Korean developers know what zombies are, or they might think here in the US we have Kung Fu zombies that can outrun normal ppl.:p

A noobs Knife

LOL zombies should have timed life, that would be awsum because they will have to try harder to get the humens or they'll die haha,plus the zombies wont stack up 15v1

Werbung:

BobPwnsNoobs

This might be strange but how do you edit it.
Cause Quarantine from then and now has vastly changed.
So where's the "edit" button ?

And I'm honored for this thread to get stickied. Thank you.