My conclusions to all 3 hero's

Nurech

So, I have played and pretty much mastered all the classes now. Now it's just the fun grinding.
So my conclusions to all 3 hero classes.
I first made Soldier Nurech.
Then Commando Psyme.
And later Gunner Mebroot.

Soldier is the first person in front lines usually, he has nice offense, defense(healing) and pretty though I must say, he is all round good guy for everything, but when it comes to specifics there really isn't much he is intended for. He's more like and aid to the team, to the gunner or a commando. Ratios are above average I guess, around so every 5 games I play I will loose 2 of them. If you want lots of action and never stopping thrills this is the soldier to go with.

Now, notice my sniper ratios, it's horrible to win games with a commando, mainly because it is so hard to capture flags, you'll die if someone makes a good approach towards you. Your pretty much meant for killing and holding distance(well duh, obvious) but i'm just trying to make clear that capturing flags as a single commando in a battlefield is very risky and during flag capture is when you die the most. In later levels commando really begins to own, but I found it kinda boring. Once you got the hang of it there wasn't much that could kills you, but you won't get any exp, since you can do large group damages or capture flags properly.

Gunner? Well, I haven't really played "that" much with him but I think it's pretty clear who's the best hero on the battlefield. Do take a note, I didn't play with my friends, I only played in random servers with random people. Anyways, I'm running around like a friggin' thunder blot and with the HP I got + the armor I'm pretty much stop able, I mean jesus christ, 3 people are coming on to me at the same time and I'll just pwn their ass. Commando back stab is no problem, leg it, so capturing flags is a piece of cake, easy exp and easy kills, maybe it's just me, maybe my skill level has grown but the Gunner really takes take cake. I'll play with him a little while longer and see where he's going to take me.

Werbung:

Harrowed

Gunner? Well, I haven't really played "that" much with him but I think it's pretty clear who's the best hero on the battlefield. Do take a note, I didn't play with my friends, I only played in random servers with random people. Anyways, I'm running around like a friggin' thunder blot and with the HP I got + the armor I'm pretty much stop able, I mean jesus christ, 3 people are coming on to me at the same time and I'll just pwn their ass. Commando back stab is no problem, leg it, so capturing flags is a piece of cake, easy exp and easy kills, maybe it's just me, maybe my skill level has grown but the Gunner really takes take cake. I'll play with him a little while longer and see where he's going to take me.
Because of IEG gunner is in tank unbeatable against 8 infartys. And if you're good with tank you won't die against tanks too. But playing with gunner as infarty... I'm not very good at it... Yet ;)...

Slartibartfast

Nurech said:
Now, notice my sniper ratios, it's horrible to win games with a commando, mainly because it is so hard to capture flags, you'll die if someone makes a good approach towards you. Your pretty much meant for killing and holding distance(well duh, obvious) but i'm just trying to make clear that capturing flags as a single commando in a battlefield is very risky and during flag capture is when you die the most. In later levels commando really begins to own, but I found it kinda boring. Once you got the hang of it there wasn't much that could kills you, but you won't get any exp, since you can do large group damages or capture flags properly.

Frankly, your ratios arent that awesome, i started as a commando, so i sucked through first 12 levels and still i have more.
You can cap as long as you dont face a commando. Just TT the hell out of the place and look around, if someone comes, get behind them and kill them, while they look for you around the flag.
Later levels own bad, you can take on groups using 2 rifle setup. Smaller(2-3) ones you can take head on (expect to get lot of damage). Bigger ones you can ambush from behind, kill one/two till they all notice you, drop a trap, run, cloak, get in their back, kill. Or better, get your own group, commando + soldier should own 3 player group (non commando). I believe zwien can confirm this:)
I usually end around 1500-2500 in balanced games (less than 10-0). So while you dont get as much xp as a healing soldier, its nothing to cry about.

And commando is incredible fun, and all about mindgames and outsmarting your oponent. And playing chicken with planes and jeeps.

Nurech

Thats what I said Slartibartfast. It's horribly hard to win as a commando, it so much easier with a gunner or a soldier. Everyone in my team are always some incompetent morons, and if I'm not doing all the work we won't win. Frankly, it's hard to do that as a commando.

Werbung: