mk4 no more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

Sortitout

DiLLa said:
Sortitout said:
hmmm this is troubling...i didnt know clans needed morals in recruiting. our bio clan leader and some other pervs got in somehow

funny you should say that when you said its a requirement to be gay to get into bio...news flash!!! thats a moral

i never said its a requirement--i just said its bio's highest compliment. to some being gay is not immoral, just ask j and intro for their thoughts on their love child

DiLLa

Sortitout said:
i never said its a requirement--i just said its bio's highest compliment. to some being gay is not immoral,

i never said whether it was right or wrong...either way its still a moral!! an you were part of it so dont try and chnge the subject fag~!

Sortitout

DiLLa said:
Sortitout said:
i never said its a requirement--i just said its bio's highest compliment. to some being gay is not immoral,

i never said whether it was right or wrong...either way its still a moral!! an you were part of it so dont try and chnge the subject fag~!

fine fag
i keep reading your sig and laughing over and over find me more of those comics dilla, too bad cant lvl up in cs

keisorsoze

Ok, i have finally finished this soap opera, i'm at work and I have to admit, when I got to blzes' post I lost it, I laughed so hard at that comment, because it came from out of nowhere, the people in the hallway looked at me as if I were nuts. I had to call swearengen and tell him to read this crazy shit. I'm still laughin at it, but anyways it is great that the giants got shut out, and you all are gay!!!!!!!!

Swearengen

Just bought the "Cliff's Notes" for this topic at Barnes and Noble...

My understanding is this===> Join MK4 and win free ticket on Titanic.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.