mk4 no more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

SlipperySpliffs

This is good material. I'm at page 6 right now..i'll finish the rest when i get bored at work and i'm not ammused with farting in people's chairs anymore.

Great Job Guys!

illusion

It takes 10 gd pages to say that MK4 is NO MORE, wtf, this is my first post about this shit. Mk4 is no more, what dont you people get?

Fiero

my topic of "MK4 no more" was just stating that i was no longer in MK4... but as the ripple effect goes... i seem to have brought out true colors, and MK4 "no more'd" themselves.

Defender

http://www.punxclan.com/stats/clan.php?id=201

Well you have 9 members on your clan stats page. If you can get your shit straight then eventually I will give you a forums. After that it's all you.

Fiero

[|CheK4|]:|[Fiero]|

who's in anyone common please join..... hey you yea you "s/n" baby bottle you wanna join??? cool how about you "s/n" amx_command_master_haxor you want in my clan... Common guys join... PLEASE someone play with me i wanna my family to get sweet sweet revenge on MK4!!!!!

j/k sounds familar from somwhere i just cant recall where...

join the revolution and get 10pp off of your next purchace

Fiero

PM from Ru$$ianM4A1

u traitor....u havent been on punx long enough once u are here long enough u will get sick as shit of all the fucking arguments they have...it really starts to get to u..and im not agreeing with reaper either that we shood recruit so many ppl but still the clan jsut started what do u expect?

All about Ru$$ianM4A1

Lieutenant Joined: 11 Nov 2005

All about Fiero

Private Joined: 22 Oct 2005

wow russianm4a1 Dont like me :( but i do have seniority on him...

Defender

lol...as if Russian has been here that long. Check the memberlist...the site has been here 2 years! He has been here since Nov 11, 2005...that's 2 months! haha what a joke.

Ru$$ianM4A1

no way man not november 11th...ive been here since like september...i just hate all this shit that everyone gives other ppl including me all the time

Werbung:

BillyTheKid

This shit gets funnier and funnier every day almost like the way my gym class becomes more violent in speed ball

THROW THE SHOE!

Status
Not open for further replies.