Looking for a Jury

Werbung:

Bob27

I agree with ghost, that sucks, alot.
[/b]

Well they won't be able to do any decisions for the catergory they are in. And also the Jury won't no whos won the contest any sooner then the public. I will be the only one that nos. Plus if any Jury member gives a map a bad mark when it deserves a better mark their vote will not be counted and I will find someone else to score for that map. So I don't see why Jury members can't join.

VGsatomi

So I don't see why Jury members can't join.[/b]

Because even if there is seperate catagories, there will still be only 1 winner, correct? Thats still incentive downrate maps since every map is one they will still be competing against in one way or another. It wouldnt have to be anything noticiable...all it would have to be was a slight downvote, even if its from a seven to a six or a nine to an eight, to make the difference in who a winner is in the end.

This is how I see it: "Joe" submits a map in the TD catagory thats worthy of 10 points. "Bill" submits a map in the AoS catagory thats also worth ten points. Both are evaluating eachother's maps because they are both judging different catagories. But if there is onyl 1 winner in the end, Joe might downvote Bill's map from 10 to a 9 (even thought its in another catagory) to make sure his 10 point map gets that extra 1 point lead in the end. Well, thats just the logic of how all this could go wrong. Not saying that it will actually happen that way...

Werbung:

Bob27

Well each catergory I guess you could say is a different competition. One catergory has NOTHING whatsoever to do with another catergory. There won't be an over all winner. There will just be a winner from each catergory.