Win Borderlands 2 and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Ok guys, so I recently got 2 extra gifts of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and Borderlands 2 and I would like to give them away through a contest that will benefit you (winning the gifts) and me (explained below).

So let me explain the rules for you guys, I am a veteran Heroes Of Newearth (HoN) player and they recently introduced a thing called "referral for friends" through which different rewards can be obtained.

All you got to do is go to this address http://heroesofnewearth.com/ then click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT, fill in all the information required and in the box labeled REFERER'S ACCOUNT NAME you MUST enter my HoN account name.

Who wants to participate in this contest should PM me and I will reply you with my HoN Account name needed in the registration stage, this helps me track the contestants.

Now for the rules of this contest :

Over the period of 1 month starting now 12 march 2013 and until 12 april 2013 you guys can cumulate tickets which increase your odds of wining the 2 steam gifts.

- creating an account with my hon name in the referral box and reaching level 3 ingame - 3 tickets
*lvl 3 ingame is achievable after 10-15 games just so you know (this is mandatory to be eligible for winning)
- playing 2 games with me ingame - 2 tickets
- playing 10 games with me ingame - 5 tickets

So you can earn a minimum of 3 ticktes and a maximum of 10 tickets per created account. The more accounts you create and fulfill the tasks for those accounts the more tickets you earn and increase your winning chances exponentially.

The winners will be randomly selected from all the tickets so the more you have earned the more chances you get for me to pick it up.

Winners will be announced on 14 april 2013 on my youtube channel where I will post the whole election process.

Through this contest i hope to bring some new players to HoN because its a great game that deserves a close inspection and who know maybe you will enjoy it.

For any questions related to the contest fell free to ask them in the comments sections below.

Werbung: