Looking for a Jury

Bob27

I am currently starting to get maps coming for my map making contest. So now I am in need of a Jury. Remember that if you join the Jury you will not have to test every map. Just most. Contestants can join but can not make any decisions about the catergory their map is in. I need 5 Jury members that are willing to test almost every map and just a few extra to test a map here and there. Contestants can not be part of the 5 major Jury members. Each map will be marked out of 10 and will be rated by 5 people. The scores will be added up and there is your score. Obviously the map with the highest score wins. Note that maps that get a total score of less then 10 can not win the contest even if there is no one else in this catergory.

Jury members will have to have an acount name at Hive Workshop.

Werbung:

Bob27

I'll join your jury, now I just need to re-install WarCraft 3...
[/b]

ok i'll add you to the Jury. Please make an acount at Hive Workshop since that is where the contest is being hosted. It'll help alot if you use the same name as well. If you use a different name pm me.

Bob27

ok good i'll add you 2 the usergroup and pm u the first 2 maps.

Boutnyhunter2, ok same as before make an account at Hive Workshop. If you've already got one tell me the name.

Benx_X

would this be in single player or multiplayer, cause umm.... i dont realy have a good computer so i might have to go single player but it depends on the map size, lol bob i remembered once you hosted a game i said hi you said bye and you kicked me XD lol its alright though im used to getting kicked

Bob27

yea pm me the rating, don't want anyone outside the Jury to no it yet. And Ben the 2 maps I pm u at Hive Workshop are both singleplayer maps and about 13-19mb in size.

Werbung: