Looking for a Jury

Werbung:

Benx_X

im kinda eager sounds fun lol, but also somthing bounty hunter, no cheating lol but bob that brings up something
what if a part is kinda too hard? lol

Bob27

well then use cheats just 2 get past that part if its a singleplayer map. Should have no trouble if its a cinemaitc though. And also with the RPG by VG I found a bug that almost makes it imposible to get past a certain bit. I'll contact him and ask him about it.

Bob27

well if a contestant is on the Jury they can not vote or do anything to do with the decision of the winner of the catergory their map has been entered in. Take Ralle for example. He has a map in the Tower Defence catergory. But so far i've only given him maps from the RPG and Other catergory and probably won't get to much to score on the Jury. And then there will be 5 Main Jury members that can not enter the map contest at all or can not be entered.

Bob27

yes the maps weve got so far are very very good. Zoxc, at the moment the Jury is almost full so if Zoxc joins no more Jury members will be accepted unless some Jury members leave or sumthing. You wanna join Zoxc?

Werbung: