Kscrub

Intro

Kscrub - STEAM_0:0:4067066

Didn't get to demo this guy but did spec him multiple rounds. We were on dust2 and he was getting owned, bitching a lot and calling everyone noobs. He disconnected and reconnected after we'd switched to inferno. This time around he was owning everyone, prefiring, shots thru walls, whiparound scout noscope headshots from long distance - pretty obvious to me but I'm no expert. MeanMug and COSTANZA were on too and spec'd a bit - I'm sure they'd say the same.

I did manage a screenie of his "ownage":

kscrubhax3dg.jpg

Sorry I didn't demo - he's one to watch at the least.

Werbung:

CuRRyINaHuRRy

I dont think a demo is required; check out his psychostats:
http://www.punxclan.com/stats/player.php?id=15907&ps_sess_id=b0d314f673266fca1714eed7d940d3e3

Intro

Yeah I looked at that, too - thing is, he was getting owned for a map of dust, then came back in all carrot-style. So the psychostats kinda give you an idea, but you gotta remember that half of those stats are from the dust map before the dis/reconnect.

Anyway, this guy is a douche.

MeanMugginFool

Yep, there were multiple times on Inferno when he shot me thru walls without ever seeing me, and I speced him running past the apt and shooting at the walls where Intro had just said he was. Dude is total bs, we wrecked this kid on dust, then he pulls this nonsense.

blze

61 on a normal map, noone is that far ahead of the competition, not consistently,
and especially not under the circumstances (getting pwnt, then reconnex just
to come back and go like 12:1) yea right.

Puppet

Speculate no more. Just do a google search on the steam id in the top post and you will get some very interesting hits. I will permaban this guy when I get home.

Intro

Wow - it's on every ban list you can find.

Never thought of googlin' steamIDs - this should provide hours of fun.

8)

Werbung:

Puppet

Kscrub can't get no respect damn it. He went through all the trouble of downloading his skills and all you guys can do is hijack his 15 minutes of fame with your stat whoring. BTW deviant.....

3 [PuNx]-||-Puppet 4,812 2,811 1.71 0.68 118:30:11 1420.82

Muahaha!!!! Who's the hacker in between us Holiday? Oh yea, I remember. He's the guy that gets permafrickinbanned when I get home.