How was your day?

Will50Wester

Everyone has good days and bad days, but I tend to have more bad days than good days, thats why I play other games as well when I get bored of CA. But anyways, today was pretty decent, I fought all morning with 2.00 KDR ppl all using UMPs and bunny hops non-stop all the way around the map, so that got boring and I went to play zombie mode. I would get infected on purpose just so I can actually get some kills, cause still 90% of the times all humans still eventually gets infected in the end. Then I finally had enough GP to get me an AR supply case, I usually have horrible luck with those supply cases, they'd give me junk guns for 7 days, or 1 out of 10 times, a cool gun for 1 day, and I have never gotten a special gun for more than 1 day. But I got tired of using the K2 and AUG A1 so I just bought one anyways. I did not expect it but I actually got an L85 CAMO for 7 days. Geez, finally a turn of luck!!! Then I went back into game and fought some more with those ppl that are either hackers or nerds, but I don't really care how they have 3.00 KDR and 22%+ headshots, I just went for the kills and to finish the games then get the GP while other ppl cried the whole time about hackers. Then I came into this one room with an elite moderator in it, I usually end up getting kicked from elite rooms 75% of the times, and I'm about to prove it once again. The elite seemed to be a nx noob, had like the L85 MOD, PP-19 MOD, and 590 Mariners along with some other stuff, everything he wore was nx too, he had a merc and the smiley mask with those new utility backpacks. I can't find anything on him that isn't bought with nx. But when I started playin with the guy, I found that not only he sux like hell, he's also a total noob. The first thing I saw was one of those messages at bottom of screen says a person got kicked for hacking then asks if I agree with the elite's kicks, that was kind of a heads up for me. Then less than 30 seconds later, another guy got kicked for hacking, and it just kept on going, ppl got kicked one after another for hacking, and I started to realize they were all from my team, and they were the players that were at the top of the score list. Nobody on my team got past 20 kills without getting kicked, and I was really surprised how majority of that room actually voted the kicks were good. It eventually comes down to a shootout between me and this elite, he pretty much had me locked onto his crosshairs and took me down to 15 hp almost instantly, but I moved so he missed a few shots and couldn't finish me off, at the same time though, I landed just enough shots to take him out at a range of about 20 yards, it was a very fair kill, no nutshot or headshot, and no I didn't bunny hop, only stepped aside and kept on shooting him. But right after I killed that elite for first time in the game, it was like less than 10 seconds later my screen blacks out and says I got kicked for hacking/illegal program use. I was like laughing my fkn ass off from that, couldn't believe he was THAT noob, he really broke the record for the biggest noob I've ever seen in CA. Then I got Hungry so I decided to call it a day then went to go find something to eat, and laugh about the noob some more.:D
IF YOU'VE READ THIS FAR, THE WHOLE THING, THEN CONGRATS AND THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE:)

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

well, as the M16 player i am...i got some JF matches to own some "silly pros" ya know those NX noobs that cries for everything...after some CQB matches i got some sniping in waveriver and snow valley, i headshotted almost 5 times every dude in the enemy team i got like 200 HS in just 8 matches, as everyday i play, i got reported a few times...ppl looked at my Headshot ratio (36%, btw ABSOLUTELY LEGIT), o pwned some Elites, all from headshots that complained " no way you can get all that with an m16"...sum others were like "O__o lol" ppl hackusated me, and sometimes i loled so hard that the ppl around me told the to STFU... i played 3 hours, after that i played some Urban Terror half an hour; and finally went home to sleep till the next day...