How to OWN in Spy Hunt!!! >:D

UnholyReaper

Mode: Spy Hunt

If you're not the spy then just wait in a certain camp where they can't see you (also near the info transfer device thing) and just knife them to death! The knife ignores the dumb 700 AP so two shots is all it takes. If you're a spy just whip out your Minigun and Flamthrower! Bazooka is pretty good too! If you haven't played the mode play ot NOW, it's the most awesome! :D:D:D

Werbung:

DarkLink

Yes, and I think they shouldn't let us do that. Anyway, I think the Spy Hunt mode is kind of... Brief. I mean, before you know it, the match is finished.

chrisbrown

Knifing owns in spy hunt. The super spy dude i was trying to put in the info. In the box transmission thing and i knifed him and i killed him :D. Try nading it does more damage to the spy.

Jordan B

Melee it usually takes 2 shots , yes.

I'm annoyed at the shortness of spy hunt , it should have rounds like S n D lol .

I have also OWNED a super spy with my AUG A1 . Headshots work

comando602

yeah another strategy in all the maps,is say for example (u have to be superspy and be camping near the intel uploader) IM UPLOADING NOW MUJAJAJA LOSRS!!Im T3h M4sT3r3r!
then some stupid will notice that you arent in the machine,and will start running across the area of the masheen,u get out of your hiding place and put in his head some hot 5.56 bullets from Sasha.

UnholyReaper

yeah another strategy in all the maps,is say for example (u have to be superspy and be camping near the intel uploader) IM UPLOADING NOW MUJAJAJA LOSRS!!Im T3h M4sT3r3r!
then some stupid will notice that you arent in the machine,and will start running across the area of the masheen,u get out of your hiding place and put in his head some hot 5.56 bullets from Sasha.

lol nice one!

comando602

(PLEASE REMOVE THE F***** THING OF MAX FRAG,IT SUCKS AS LIKE HELL SO PLEASE REMOVE IT,I CANT WRITE ON THIS WEBPAGE)
yeah,another good one when you are Merc,is always have the sound on very high and stay near NOT VERY CLOSE to the intel updater,you can see when the spys uptades the intel coz when he does that in the sky will appear like lines,white ones,thats is the signal for going to pwn im,comunication is essential,so you can know where is he going to come from and switch caming positions,so then u KNIFE HIM TO DEATH
another funny thing to say is taht when the super spy appears you write:
ITS OVER 9000!

Werbung:

UnholyReaper

(PLEASE REMOVE THE F***** THING OF MAX FRAG,IT SUCKS AS LIKE HELL SO PLEASE REMOVE IT,I CANT WRITE ON THIS WEBPAGE)
yeah,another good one when you are Merc,is always have the sound on very high and stay near NOT VERY CLOSE to the intel updater,you can see when the spys uptades the intel coz when he does that in the sky will appear like lines,white ones,thats is the signal for going to pwn im,comunication is essential,so you can know where is he going to come from and switch caming positions,so then u KNIFE HIM TO DEATH
another funny thing to say is taht when the super spy appears you write:
ITS OVER 9000!

LMAO yea! Or when someone is going to get the spy say "Do a barrel roll! (Z or R twice)! lol or when ur the spy and u die say (My Emperor... I've failed you!) :D:D:D