do you think that thrid party brands are going to make wiimotes?

do you think third party brands will make wiimotes?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

kaitora

i really don't think they wont try to do it, but it will be a harder process. they will have to calibrate the motion sensors in it, and the tilt sensors etc... then there is the nunchuck add on to think about, and finally, and other plug ins that nintendo have in mind for the wii mote... it's harder than you would think for these companies to do... they can imitate the classic pad quite easily though

kaitora

they won't be able to do it... you see that port that supports the nunchuck? well other things will go in there some day (i don't know what) and a 3rd party controller won't be able to support them

TimpZ

i think the 3rd parties have to settle with doing useless plastic stuff you dont need like, a raquet, golfclubs...

Jailbreak

if they did make third party ones they would probably be rubbish, also it would be hard for them to make as everyone else says, nintendo brought big shares in some gyroscopic company a few years ago, so they've got that company designing the remote parts for them i presume

Lintz

There is a big chance that there will come third party wiimotes the only thing is how long it will take, but like already sad they will by the highest chance be rubbish.

Werbung: