What should Microsoft do to have a better E3 next year?

Microsoft at E3 as a whole weren't all that bad. But they weren't all that good either. In general, Microsoft seems to have this rinse and repeat scenario for their shows. Halo, Forza, Gears, and Fable are always there. Not to say those are bad games. But E3 is usually a time for surprises. Not a time to show us what we already know is coming. Then there's Kinect. This device was the vast majority of their show. And unfortunately, they're still having a difficult time telling the main demographic of hardcore gamers they should have this device. Having gimmicks in Mass Effect 3 or Ghost Recon doesn't exactly scream "I must have Kinect". So, what do you guys think they need to do to improve for next years showing?

Werbung:

Soulwatcher

Microsoft's E3 this years was just flat out sad. I believe the same thing I said about Sony. Microsoft needs to come out with the next gen Xbox. The 360 is 6 years old right now and gamer's are growing tired. I believe they are going to loose a ton of business if they don't come out with a new Xbox next year.

Werbung:
Microsoft's E3 this years was just flat out sad. I believe the same thing I said about Sony. Microsoft needs to come out with the next gen Xbox. The 360 is 6 years old right now and gamer's are growing tired. I believe they are going to loose a ton of business if they don't come out with a new Xbox next year.

They might lose some business without a new system soon yes. But it won't be too much business loss. They have too many people addicted to Halo for that to happen anytime soon.