do you think combat arms should have SOLO missions

IKilledYouIn1

There should be Campaign in this game. After you complete a mission it would be cool if they give you GP and EXP depending on your performance. Some missions should be done in Online mode maps. For example: Two Towers,Brushwood, and Snow Valley.You would have so much GP and EXP if they had that. But, we all know that is never going to happen.

Werbung:

Love

we all get bored of normal gameplay sometime... *gasp*.

Yeah, sadly. Continuing to play over and over and over, without a break sort of kills the enjoyment, which is why it's always good to try something new.

There should be Campaign in this game. After you complete a mission it would be cool if they give you GP and EXP depending on your performance. Some missions should be done in Online mode maps. For example: Two Towers,Brushwood, and Snow Valley.You would have so much GP and EXP if they had that. But, we all know that is never going to happen.

That does seem like a good idea, hopefully they'll add it, though you are somewhat right. They most likely won't. :(

Love

true but terrorist may get some good tech from us and use it against us be smart dude this could add a new map and a new better mission

I highly doubt it'll get close to getting a new map/better mission, I highly doubt a Mission option will be added. This forum isn't ran by Nexon, therefore we have no control over the game.

Don't tell me to "be smart" when you can't even make sense.
Once again, this suggestion probably won't ever make it into the game, so don't get your hopes up too high, keep them with low expectation.

SPARTANZ77

i think a solo mission for offline play would be good. but only to get gp and to unlock guns i think it should be multiplayer only were you get ranked up becuase if you could do a solo mision on easy you would see a bunch aof noob bragadier generals

Lamentingsun

I would want a solo mission. But I would also want to be able to do it with clan members or other soldiers. These missions could be from planting bombs before a certain time or eliminating all NPCs before the time ends.

Panzer66

I agree with Pattack it would be good to have single missions so as to rank up and also so that u can still play when they are doing maintenance checks.

cacology

Unless you want to completely rewrite Combat Arms from the ground up, a singleplayer version of the game would either be absolutely awful, or completely impossible.

The main purpose of such a feature would be to gain exp and gp. However, this could be so easily exploited that loads of gp and exp will flood the system. Remember, if something is offline, it's much easier to abuse it with hacks and the like.

If there were to be a "mission" mode that didn't offer any extra gp or exp, I doubt anyone would play it more than once, just not practical.

Beyond that, the engine frankly isn't built for SP. A better option would be the ability to play multiplayer matches with artificial intelligence, ala Quake 3 or Counter-Strike as opposed to a full Single-Player mode with a story line.

Purpose-1

This would be cool. They should also add something to heal yourself that you can only use twice in each hgame. We all know that will cause less kills but It'll be better because of hackers. It'll be bette rbecause if theres a ahcker lets say inside a rock. He shoots you until you have about 5HP. You hide in a very closed spot. If another hacker comes to find you he will kill you in 1 shot. So medic kit should be added. The Solo Missions should include modes like One Man Army. Just passing my opinions around.

superwii60

u got to remember that if this ever happens and they do had solo missions, u need to think about the massive amount of memory that will get taken up on ur computer compared to just the multiplayer, do to AI, vehicles, possible new maps, different type of enemy and vehicle, and all the reactions the AI would have to ur guy when u come storming in thru the door gunz a blazin or if u start picking them off via sniper...with both situations u dont want them ducking for cover and doing nothing else u want them to react differently from the AI beside them, so think about us laptop users(thr are plenty of us on thse forums too) who have an xtremely limited amount of GB, if solo missions was an optional download i would say go for it

Water4440

There not gonna have solo missions because of the time that would be required to develop the AI for the NPCs.
Its an online game, Nexon is pretty hardcore about that.

Werbung: