do you think combat arms should have SOLO missions

well when i saw combat arms trailer on youtube i saw helicopters and NPcs i think there should be missions like like taht one onthe trailer if there was at the end we get lots of Game points we also get more experience but remember solo missions should be really hard i would really like to have that please if you would like this idea aadded then just say yes or no plus some good NPCS help u on battle

Werbung:

Roger117

i think there should be solo missions too, but it would be for offline play or just gaining xp and gp. i would make a lone wolf mission that you would have to eliminate all enemy forces and defuse a bomb. i would find that quite fun. race against time to kill everyone and save the place.

jklp44

they should definatley have a solo mission. it could help people rank up and increase in Gp. not to mention help nooblets how to play effectively.

i think there should be solo missions too, but it would be for offline play or just gaining xp and gp. i would make a lone wolf mission that you would have to eliminate all enemy forces and defuse a bomb. i would find that quite fun. race against time to kill everyone and save the place.

Well the combat arms CG trailer #2 in youtube looks like some dudes are fighting in ur side but at the end u blast them its so cool it had helicopters and all in the treailer i veenn saw a dude graple the helicopter and kill all enemys with a rocketaluncher
THansk for liking this idea ;)

they should definatley have a solo mission. it could help people rank up and increase in Gp. not to mention help nooblets how to play effectively.

Thats one of my main things to help players understand some of the uddes tell u what to do but at the end everyone is tottal dedad and ur the last one standing and got to save a nation from being destroyed by a missle (every area should have its own solo missions the snow valley would be the heardest of all belive me )

llamaeatataco

woah! there is this amazing thing called punctuation...... and I found that you don't know of it yet. Annoying sarcasm aside, I would love solo missions, but then they may charge for the game and that would suck. Solo ftw!

Yo read this llamaeatataco

woah! there is this amazing thing called punctuation...... and I found that you don't know of it yet. Annoying sarcasm aside, I would love solo missions, but then they may charge for the game and that would suck. Solo ftw!

You got this worng it wont make the game solo but its like qests at the end u do it and if u want u can do it again its going to be the same but the solo missions give u higher ranks and give u lots gp at the end bcz the helicopters would shoot heat seaking missles so u should like this idea

geonsteelers

Hm. No. This game was made so people could pwn someone elses ass not missions. Missions are for telvision consoles such as ps2 , xbox, wii , etc.

@above:ya but i play games that have solo quests and that have theyr own queets s some quests even recomend killing other players so its still going to be good for beter atractions

Pattack

Yea, I do. It would be fun, and could get the newbies to not be so newbish.

Also, on say an airplane or something, I can't get on the internet. It would be fun to play CA while I have nothing to do on a 8 hour plane flight.

And it would be cool.

Shaboozie

Yes they should. It would be very interesting to UNLOCK guns by doing missions and to use the weapons they give you for that mission instead of just getting to a certain rank, they could also hybrid this idea by making it so you can only do certain missions at certain ranks. Making people use the weapons the mission gives you would force people to see what the other guns were like, and make it easier to find that perfect gun to fit for your style. But I also believe that you shouldn't get much exp from these (say 500-1000 exp for each mission) and they can't be a thing you can get done in like 5 minutes. At least a 20 minute struggle and tons of AI shooting the piss out of you (But med packs would have to be allowed if this is to work).

Yea, I do. It would be fun, and could get the newbies to not be so newbish.

Also, on say an airplane or something, I can't get on the internet. It would be fun to play CA while I have nothing to do on a 8 hour plane flight.

And it would be cool.

Good ida but i sayd that you can ride helicopters wile a NPC drives it you will get too shoot and even command the driver to throw missels so its stil good (though they will have to increase area length cuz in an airplane u can go to another enemys side with just one hit

Yes they should. It would be very interesting to UNLOCK guns by doing missions and to use the weapons they give you for that mission instead of just getting to a certain rank, they could also hybrid this idea by making it so you can only do certain missions at certain ranks. Making people use the weapons the mission gives you would force people to see what the other guns were like, and make it easier to find that perfect gun to fit for your style. But I also believe that you shouldn't get much exp from these (say 500-1000 exp for each mission) and they can't be a thing you can get done in like 5 minutes. At least a 20 minute struggle and tons of AI shooting the piss out of you (But med packs would have to be allowed if this is to work).

Great unlocking weapons with missions is amazing thx and also i also its a good idea all ranks should have its own missions but all areas have one missions but remember only one team with mutliplayer missions can help u just to make it fair some missions only NPCs will help u (some will be low ranks and some high )

If ur in the snow valley then the mission is really hard ite timed because the enemy will throw the nuclear to friendly nation so (good part in snow valley solo missions is that u get to steal controls of the nuclear controls :cool:)

Love

"Solo Missions" would be nice, helicopters would also be nice.
I'm a retired pilot of WarRock.
I wouldn't mind flying again.
They should also add "Party Missions" where you and a friend, possibly random people will be against the bots, and have some sort of objective.
The reward should be GP/Something new you'll have to unlock by beating the missions, or something.

Nice

"Solo Missions" would be nice, helicopters would also be nice.
I'm a retired pilot of WarRock.
I wouldn't mind flying again.
They should also add "Party Missions" where you and a friend, possibly random people will be against the bots, and have some sort of objective.
The reward should be GP/Something new you'll have to unlock by beating the missions, or something.

True thats great party misisons hu.....Well would it be better if it was clan missions you tell your firend if he wants to help the friend will also unlock the weapon and earn lots gp from the mission he will finish it

P.S Can you fly ariplanes and helicopters in warrock?

P.S.S Thanks for liking my idea thu if they add this thy will have to expand areas length because they will be really short

Love

True thats great party misisons hu.....Well would it be better if it was clan missions you tell your firend if he wants to help the friend will also unlock the weapon and earn lots gp from the mission he will finish it

P.S Can you fly ariplanes and helicopters in warrock?

P.S.S Thanks for liking my idea thu if they add this thy will have to expand areas length because they will be really short

Yeah, you can fly airplans/helicopters/drive vehicles/AA's/motorcycles/tanks/etc.

Lol, np.

Werbung: