do you think combat arms should have SOLO missions

jklp44

i agree it would be cool to unlock special weapons that you wouldnt have to actually buy every 90 days and also outfits and scopes and accesories like that. it would be cool if you could unlock new maps too. and it would work that if your the creator of the room as long as you have the map everyone could play on it.

Werbung:

Love

Nice this if they add this to combatarms it would make it even better :D

It would, seeing as most of WarRock's players are only playing UO/BG (Urban Ops/Battle Group) hackers aren't normally found there, due to map size/it's not as fun to hack there, so they say.

You'll get an occasional nade/gun hacker, where he'll automatically kill you with a nade/random gun.

jklp44

yeah vehicles would be really cool, but it is also harder to make and maintain..... and warrock still sucks compared t ocombat arms even if it does have vehicles...

solo mission got in my mind !

ok people i just got this new feature that would be really cool if added wuth the solo missions

ROBOTS

Robots would be like in enemy forces and u got to desotry them before they activated and stuff this isa timed mission done in the snow valley

Items than it unlocks :

1.Robot Outfit

2.robot laser gun (awesome!)

3.Robot jets (they let u fly for 3 mins after that it charges downb for another 3 mins)

Hey this is a misison that i thought of hope you like it ;)

Love

ok people i just got this new feature that would be really cool if added wuth the solo missions

ROBOTS

Robots would be like in enemy forces and u got to desotry them before they activated and stuff this isa timed mission done in the snow valley

Items than it unlocks :

1.Robot Outfit

2.robot laser gun (awesome!)

3.Robot jets (they let u fly for 3 mins after that it charges downb for another 3 mins)

Hey this is a misison that i thought of hope you like it ;)

Bot = robot.
Which has been stated, though nice observation, and addition to the idea.

Robot outfit, wouldn't that be quite heavy?
A robot laser, though wouldn't it run out of charges?
Jets, that would be quite hard, seeing as it'd be somewhat like a helicopter, but timed.

Good ideas, but need some minor changes.

Bot = robot.
Which has been stated, though nice observation, and addition to the idea.

Robot outfit, wouldn't that be quite heavy?
A robot laser, though wouldn't it run out of charges?
Jets, that would be quite hard, seeing as it'd be somewhat like a helicopter, but timed.

Good ideas, but need some minor changes.

Rotbot outfit :has a powerull energy wich allows user to wear and only reduces speed by 10%

Laser gun : Laser guns last and work for up to 1 hour

Jets:they boost up your speed but if you go really high they auto shut down

Jets are alost like helicopters but they run out of gas really fast helicopters can fly up to 1 hour ;)

Rotbot outfit :has a powerull energy wich allows user to wear and only reduces speed by 10%

Laser gun : Laser guns work for up to 1 hour (in matches is 1 hour but they dont go bye bye in one hour theyr are buyable like toher weapons)

Jets:they boost up your speed but if you go really high they auto shut down (when you fly with them and go really high they auto shut down)

Jets are alost like helicopters but they run out of gas really fast helicopters can fly up to 1 hour ;) jets only last for 3 min and then they shut down to recharge

Like you know this would give you biger stronger armor & weapons and abilty to have super jumps by using jets (thu the mission wont be so easy you the boss is a big gigant robot that has CHAINSAWS!)

KevinJay

I don't think Combat Arms should have a single player campaign. That would take the focus off the multiplayer aspect of it. I would like to have all the game designers designing things like new maps and guns for the online part of it. Besides if I really wanted to play a decent single player campaign I could probably do much better, if even for a few bucks. And that would be totally worth it.

As for bots, for multiplayer matches... bring it on!

I don't think Combat Arms should have a single player campaign. That would take the focus off the multiplayer aspect of it. I would like to have all the game designers designing things like new maps and guns for the online part of it. Besides if I really wanted to play a decent single player campaign I could probably do much better, if even for a few bucks. And that would be totally worth it.

dude not campgains its just normal missions you just go to another place when your in the loby near the cloan there is it MISSIONS
you click it and sometimes you may even battle with clan members and also with friends they also unlock the normal weapons as for bots ... well theyll beat u in 3 mins if u dont wtach ur back bcuz they jets last up to an 1 hour and they can fly :D

Love

Laser gun : Laser guns last and work for up to 1 hour

Jets:they boost up your speed but if you go really high they auto shut down

Jets are alost like helicopters but they run out of gas really fast helicopters can fly up to 1 hour ;)

Re:Robot outfit.
Yes, it has energy, though the material it's made of should slow it some a bit, maybe you can move faster, but not move your crosshair as fast, even it out a little, eh?

Re Laser gun:
I meant, after, say, 30 shots? It should have to charge for a few seconds, it'd make the game unbalanced if you were to fire non-stop. This doesn't need to become a M134 Laser.

What do you mean by Jets, like a jetpack? Or a aircraft?
You made it look like you meant aircraft, now you're saying they're like helicopters.
They should require you to fly in and get gas.

Not really a "campaign." More of a training-type thing, ya know?
So you can earn a few things, and practice while doing so.
It's always an option, if you don't like it, simply don't play it.

Re:Robot outfit.
Yes, it has energy, though the material it's made of should slow it some a bit, maybe you can move faster, but not move your crosshair as fast, even it out a little, eh?

Re Laser gun:
I meant, after, say, 30 shots? It should have to charge for a few seconds, it'd make the game unbalanced if you were to fire non-stop. This doesn't need to become a M134 Laser.

Ok that could be more fair (but this is a super hard mission so its worth to be able to shoot fora long time the robots are the rank of a captain with chainsaws missel launchers sniper rifles and even flamethrowers ahhhh LOL plus this is a solo mission no one will be able to join or help not even NPCS noob )

What do you mean by Jets, like a jetpack? Or a aircraft?
You made it look like you meant aircraft, now you're saying they're like helicopters.
They should require you to fly in and get gas.

jets:are the same as jetpacks and yes theyr used by gas
and sometimes theyr even mission items :eek:

Not really a "campaign." More of a training-type thing, ya know?
So you can earn a few things, and practice while doing so.
It's always an option, if you don't like it, simply don't play it.

Yes theyr not a campgain its just a normal vtraining camp wich also alwas and unlocks missions weapons armors vests and more

Love

Yes theyr not a campgain its just a normal vtraining camp wich also alwas and unlocks missions weapons armors vests and more

You quoted me wrong you added to it, instead of edited it and made it more easy to read.

&Yeah, there's no need for a campaign, just simple training and unlockables.

Roger117

although that sound very very fun and interesting, we may have to stick to the more of the realistic side of modern warfare, im not you cant talk about robots, lasers and jets. i urge you to go on. :)

yes good suggestion Love. we should have basic training for the new recruits and maybe enhanced training for the higher ranked players.

Love

although that sound very very fun and interesting, we may have to stick to the more of the realistic side of modern warfare, im not you cant talk about robots, lasers and jets. i urge you to go on. :)

I'd have to agree, this isn't Star Wars, gotta have some level of realism.

Werbung:

Love

yes good suggestion Love. we should have basic training for the new recruits and maybe enhanced training for the higher ranked players.

Indeed, it should benefit someone, and you may unlock weapons/equipment/etc.
It's an alternative, something different. So you won't get bored of the normal gameplay.