Area 51

rocktrns

np man, in fact i read it in a mexican magazine, o_O and there it was a report of the satelite images...

Yea ive done research on tha place for years look at this video
There old ladies going pasting this
area-51-1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_Nt0jgGNek

Werbung:

illspirit

Googling Area 51 isn't research, you haven't been researching it for years... and you're afraid of "unknown consequences" because you're talking about it? What a fucking pussy.

john66

Area 51, I have no interest in it particularly. They dump waste and test exotic planes out there. The occtional alien or two come by, but thats only every once in a while. Nothing interesting truely over there.

spuznick242

the biggest reason for area 51's mystery is that the government lets people know little facts(like its there) and then people go around starting rumors on what is there and what they are doing and then more and more people say what they think and then people hear so much that they cant tell what is true and what isnt...by letting everyone know its there creates a mystery because people all try to guess whats there...

rocktrns

the biggest reason for area 51's mystery is that the government lets people know little facts(like its there) and then people go around starting rumors on what is there and what they are doing and then more and more people say what they think and then people hear so much that they cant tell what is true and what isnt...by letting everyone know its there creates a mystery because people all try to guess whats there...

Yes your right we really dont know whats going on in area 51,but I belive that the fired area 51 emplyee is telling the truth.

Werbung:

illspirit

My opinion is if there was extraterrestrial activity anywhere in the US, we've probably never know about it. I love how every time there's a UFO sighting, there just happens to be prototype aircraft testing near by.

People are fucking idiots, and will buy into anything.