Area 51

rocktrns

Area 51 is one of the most secret military instaltions in the united states. It all started off as a place to fly and test out an airplane called the U2 spy plane. Once that mission was over there begin using it for other things such as top secret missions. area 51 got its name from a gridding system. A guy named as bob lazar was the first to come out and tell that he worked for area 51. The govenrment denied area 51's exzistents intil resently. If any employee dare to tell the secrets of area 51 wo knows what the government might do. Bob lazar was a scientist working there in a reverse engineering project of a recovered ufo unidentified flying object.Once he became public the government tried to erase every trace that he left from him. to make him a n non existing person. People visit area 51 as a vacation in rachel nevada. there is no fence just simply a sign warning people of death if crossed. Guards are called cammo dudes they work for area 51 EEand g and there thee just to scare curious civilians a way accually there job is to avoid all out side life.

Employess go on a bus every day to area 51 and also board an ariplane everyday AKA Janet which some belive stands for just another no existing airline.

Yes I typed this all i am very interrested in area 51.

Movies also gives you hints to the governments secrets such as

Men in black 1 and2

independence day and much more.

If you like me to type more i will I might end up deleting this thread soon because of unknown consequenses.

Watch the doc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTpRodukyHo

Werbung:
Werbung: