Area 51

rocktrns

My opinion is if there was extraterrestrial activity anywhere in the US, we've probably never know about it. I love how every time there's a UFO sighting, there just happens to be prototype aircraft testing near by.

People are fucking idiots, and will buy into anything.

Yeah,but mos of the time where people claim they saw somthing its in the middle of no where.

Werbung:

Jordan B

Like in a desert, or a secluded town, or in the middle of nowhere.

It's kinda sad really. I believe in Aliens to be honest. Being the mature intelligent person that I am, It would be incredibly short sighted to think that we were actually the only ones in the universe.

I mean, seriously.

RedEco

umm UFO means unidifited flying objects
if i flung a bananna across a room and some one who had never seen a bananna before could it was a UFO, well actully a UFB. haha

and yes trikstadude3. Your aboustly correct. iv said that to my sister whenever the subjects come up. which is more then you think. cause shes a kinda dumb nerd. haha which is funny cause im like really smart, supposdly but i just like w/e then explain it to her.

rocktrns

UFO stands for unidentified flying object
and if you flung a bananna across the room it wouldnt be called a UFB because they wouldnt know if it was a bannana or not lol.

Yes there is this whole universe out here why is it here it cant just be use out here it just cant

Jordan B

Completely Completely Agree.

There is no possible way that we are the only ones. It makes no sense. Even Scientists have said it would be short sighted to think that way.

rocktrns

Completely Completely Agree.

There is no possible way that we are the only ones. It makes no sense. Even Scientists have said it would be short sighted to think that way.

Thats why I'm so interested in area 51 if there are no aliens there there is a link to them there. bob Lazar claimed to have tried to reverse engineered an craft that wasn't of our know species yet.
There are other military bases such as autec that deals with the brimuda triangle

[TTYOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpTTuUwBb14[/TTYOUTUBE]

Jordan B

I've been interested in the Bermuda Triangle since I was a very young boy.

Longggg time ago lol .

I think the unknown interests me more than anything.

rocktrns

I've been interested in the Bermuda Triangle since I was a very young boy.

Longggg time ago lol .

I think the unknown interests me more than anything.

Yeah I have also,but im more interrested in area 51,but did you here about that airplane that they couldnt find like 2 weeks ago I thought it had somthing to do with the bremuda intil they found two bodies.,but they still have 200 and some odd number to go.

Jordan B

French Flight No. **** or whatever ?

Yea, I heard about that. It almost made me cry. Honestly, we have no idea the amount of grief those people must be feeling. Never seeing their loved ones again, that would be rough.

I pray to god they find that Black Box.

rocktrns

French Flight No. **** or whatever ?

Yea, I heard about that. It almost made me cry. Honestly, we have no idea the amount of grief those people must be feeling. Never seeing their loved ones again, that would be rough.

I pray to god they find that Black Box.

yes I think that it will be a bad sight to many people once a big tide somes in maybe in hurrican season Thpse bodies will wash up on shore anywhere thy coud wash up on any beach that would be horrible because the bodies have been dead in water for such some time.

Werbung:

rocktrns

I think by then ( I don't wanna think about it ) , that the bodies could have decomposed. But I can't be sure.

no they are picked in salt water but still 200 and some odd number of bodies wow.

but Im reallt interrested in area 51 ive lloked at tons of docs about it ask me anything and I will answer about how it started in my own words lol.