Anyone enjoyed the WiiGun?

Danny

shelton2211 said:
i dont know if this counts for anyone but there is a new zapper out there called Piranha zapper for the wii here is the link to a video i found http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnInI9cwJR0
That's really cool ;) Nicest 3rd Party Zapper I've Seen as of yet..

Werbung:

skyclaw

its still just the same old thing over and over, the zapper and the other one with the detachable nunchuke part are probably your best bets... why? simply this, you can LET GO with your other hand to hit any button and not worry about dropping anything... cant believe nobody stated this before lol also, you can just hit the buttons with an extended finger

skyclaw

you know... thats a very very good point... i am seriously thinking about getting that game, the zapper would just be bonus i suppose... but i still like the idea of a detachable nunchuke piece

Ryano

skyclaw said:
you know... thats a very very good point... i am seriously thinking about getting that game, the zapper would just be bonus i suppose... but i still like the idea of a detachable nunchuke piece

like the idea enough to pay an unneccasary 10-20 bucks?;)

Danny

Ryano said:
skyclaw said:

like the idea enough to pay an unneccasary 10-20 bucks?;)
I wouldn't pay 10-20 bucks for the Zapper it needs some sort of "fun" game to play with..

skyclaw

I'd pay for the one with the removable nunchuke part, i really like the idea of the wii mote being more gun like, but hate the idea that they HAVE to be either together or apart... I'd like to just change at will

Werbung: