Anyone enjoyed the WiiGun?

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
Like it does look cool but how on Gods green earth are you gonna press the A button while using it. xD

thats true...how could you press the A button when you have the nunchuck in the other hand..lol:friends:

Sousanator

You guys are just pointing to conclusions. Just because its not the wii Zapper its assumed as crap. The wii Zapper is the exact same thing as most shells, just with a name.
Wii Zapper
wii-zapper.jpg

3rd Party Version thats been out before the Zapper was even announced
sku_6478_1.jpg

Theres not too much difference.

Fosforico

uhm.. it seems to me like useless crap.
Like the plastic adds for the sport and driving games. And the sword and shield chit for zelda. It just Changes the shape of the controller! I know better ways to spend money...

Ryano

We jumped to conclusions because if wiimote was in the 3rd party one it would be very difficult to hit the A button or even any button at all.

Ryano

Sousanator said:
Ryano said:
We jumped to conclusions because if wiimote was in the 3rd party one it would be very difficult to hit the A button or even any button at all.
Its the same difficulty with the Zapper.

I don't think so, looking at it I think it would be easier to use the Zapper, but maybe thats just me.

shelton2211

i dont know if this counts for anyone but there is a new zapper out there called Piranha zapper for the wii here is the link to a video i found http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnInI9cwJR0

Werbung: