Whats your favorite gun and why?

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

g36ke's a noobtube weapon, so is the m416 cqb, but I like them both anyways

come on you all uses the whole M's assault rifle with exepction of the M16 lol
lear to use it lol its funny how the dudes call you aimbotter for using the most "OBSOLET" weapon in tha game...:):)

actually its a good sniper IMAO. :eek:

izzyz

come on you all uses the whole M's assault rifle with exepction of the M16 lol
lear to use it lol its funny how the dudes call you aimbotter for using the most "OBSOLET" weapon in tha game...:):)

actually its a good sniper IMAO. :eek:

m16 with scope dominates in sand hog

Salalamer

Shotguns wtf.
Nades are nice though, if you know how to use them.
I deleted my post yesterday because I didn't remember I posted here before.

UMP ftw...

UnholyReaper

L96 because when noobs pick up my sniper they're dumbfounded by how much skill it takes to wield in CQC. Good gun that's challenging to use. And 1 shot kill ;D.

Love

L96 because when noobs pick up my sniper they're dumbfounded by how much skill it takes to wield in CQC. Good gun that's challenging to use. And 1 shot kill ;D.

It takes no effort to literally wield it in CQC..

You mean use, which, even then isn't hard.

Seawied

I'm gonna disagree love (god this sounds like im arguing with my girlfriend), it actually takes a lot of skill for no scoping. After you get the hang of it though, it becomes second nature

SpIkE_JoNzE

I'm gonna disagree love (god this sounds like im arguing with my girlfriend), it actually takes a lot of skill for no scoping. After you get the hang of it though, it becomes second nature

true...no scope is an art and its hard to get used to it IMAO...overall with bolt action snipers.

Werbung:

izzyz

that's why the CA Jesus invented: get ready for it

The quick-scope!

Played too much soldierfront, lol