Whats your favorite gun and why?

zumza

I'm just trying to find out what everyone's favorite gun is because i don't know what weapon i should use so please post your favorite gun and why.

Werbung:
FAMAS, it may be french, but its great. (not that I'm racist against the french,they're not known for making good weapons, like Germany, Russia or Switzerland)
It fits most situations, good in medium distance engagements, decent at CQC, good rate of fire, ok damage (kills in 4 shots), low recoil (well maybe not as low as the M14 but ,lower than the GE6E or AK)
Only down sides are no built in scope like the GE6E and no burst mode like the K2.
(However the EU combat arms FAMAS does have burst mode)
Oh and it just sounds great too.
I also like the K2, for the same reasons, however the FAMAS is better at CQC and I play a lot of Junk flea and Sand hog.

Direcool

Like MooCowMan said
I like the G36E because it has very good damage and has a scope
The other gun I like and that I carry along with the G36E is the Ak-47 for close range

MooCowMan

The M4A1 Is slowly surpassing the G as my favorite gun, It takes some getting used to. Its not as powerful but the rate of fire combined with low recoil makes it a very very good gun.

sp1res

Ump it has good portability, and almost like a machine gun, and with the recoil controlled then i get random headshots :D, and for far range i like using the L9

Cyder

I have had great luck with the standard AK... put a scope on it and I even get kills at medium range. People complain about the recoil.. but it works better for me than thre G36. The UMP I am working with with as a secondary or the M14 with a Tri-shot scope.. Paid some NX for it but the greater magnification is priceless.....

Zargaro

I second the P90TR...She's a beast.....Ive attached the ACOG TA3 scope, just to track my ammo count, as this thing puke's ammo ...The P90TR is my primary and I put my SCAR-L Trispear for my mid-range secondary.....Having both these weapons, along with my new merc "Hana" has been an awsome combination!!

Werbung:

NSXTypeR

I use the M4 alot just because it is very accurate and has very little recoil so most of your shots go to the same place. Use it with either scope and it can own just about anyone. Good luck on finding a good weapon.