Whats your favorite gun and why?

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Wow I was going to say that but you took my idea so yeah.

My second favorite would be the Arctic Wolf which is deadly in talented hands like Emnesty, Kellerman, fonz, and some other good people. And maybe Moo

I'm not there yet.. It might take till next fall till I'm even close to that good.

electroflow

Well if you just want to know what to use...

CQC: M4A1 is really smex for CQC. I nearly always get a multi-kill every time I spawn when I'm in OMA. But if you're ranked highly enough and you're willing to spend 1.5k GP on a really smex gun, get the SG550 + the really big magazine. Total smex machine.

Medium range: Once again, the SG550. You could also use the FAMAS, which has a remarkable ability to always hit your enemy when you SPRAY at them from medium range (I know!) while scoped. It has virtually no recoil while scoped, and it'll usually get you out on top, unless they l9 you like a nub. Which brings me to another gun: the l9, if you're fast. I suppose, if you're REALLY lucky, you could use the M4A1 at medium range as well, because it miraculously likes to headshot from weird ranges at weird times. Like, no recoil, either. You can just spray and spray. But seriously, the FAMAS does that too, so yeah.

Long range: M24, by all means. Headshot machine. Get some practice at quick aiming for the head and people will freak out and call you an aimbotter. You can outsnipe L9 users from long range simply because their gun can't hit you while you're already headshotting the next person you see. ;D Uber smex. I love this gun. And if you tend to rush your snipe victims and generally miss because you're too eager for that next headshot, get the MSG-90 or SR25, because they're almost as accurate as the M24 and you can spray at your enemies with them. Hope I've helped. :O

sg550 is shit, its basically m16 with more accurcy

Love

I'd say the Styer AUG and the M590.

Though the M16 is fairly good.

I'd also say that the UMP is within my favorites.

Cyder

I always rolled with the G36 and or AK47 scoped... they have been replaced with M416 scoped and M416 CQB... My KDR has risen 16% since I made the change. (Even though I am not a KDR whore and use that as a standard for my success) I have been able to bring more focus to my movements and tactics without worrying about recoil and spraying.. The sound of them is annoying to alot of people as well.. which has given them some in game distraction..

Salalamer

I like the M4A1, the UMP and the Saiga20k.
I tried the M590 yesterday and I sucked with it. I always got a KD about 1.00 with it, never higher.

MooCowMan

Get better with a different gun. Shotties are not the way to go.. they're cheap and easy. Get better with a gun like a sniper rifle or an AK47. L96A1s, after a lot of practice can be the deadliest weapons in the game at any range.

Werbung: