Whats your favorite gun and why?

Werbung:

FireX3

Im liking the AUG for it's 3-shot mode, w/e its called, I just click at the chest, and if they all hit, one will go to the head, and give me a head shot. ^_^

Eagleman

My favorite weapons are UMP, because its a quick and reliable CQC weapon, and G36E for it's strength to spray down a swarm of enemys very quickly, and it also makes a pretty good sniper rifle if you fire it one shot at a time when scoped in.

cvspartan101

My favorite weapons are UMP, because its a quick and reliable CQC weapon, and G36E for it's strength to spray down a swarm of enemys very quickly, and it also makes a pretty good sniper rifle if you fire it one shot at a time when scoped in.

K2 also works for long range

SilentTread

I LOVE the k2 with s2 silencer and scope and extended ammo clip... its pure uber on waverider when u are on the rooftops and u have single shot mode on.... headshotts easy as pie :D

wareagle2

To wareagle

Good for you you richass spoiled bastard. I doubt you even learn anything at your so-called private school (private schools are usually worse than government-funded schools, they just look all gay and fancy). How do I know that you're not lying and you're one of the kids that just skip everyday? I don't. Also, don't talk to me like you're some genius that knows more than me about educational programs, because you don't. There used to be lots of news of both Canadian and American kids dropping out on CBC(you wouldn't know what it is) and there still are lots of similar news.

My father's been a university professor in 3 countries (Taiwan, china, and Canada) and my mother's a math teacher at a high school, plus I'm also studying about the Ontario school systems at school in geography class for some odd reason.

So don't talk to me like you know more than me, you don't. Go be a jerk and brag on some other bullshit forums more suited for bullshit people like you.

First off I'm not rich and my mom is a teacher my dad is an engineer i do learn quite a bit actually, in fact i post from school during lunch everyday. As well as both of your parents don't teach elementary school like my mom does so don't tell me about that. however i can't say much on Universities or High schools apart from the fact that i go to one in America And have any of your parents taught in America? Unfortunately it is kinda screwed up. I do also admit i am better off than alot of people while there is a lot of people here who are much better off than me.

izzyz

First off I'm not rich and my mom is a teacher my dad is an engineer i do learn quite a bit actually, in fact i post from school during lunch everyday. As well as both of your parents don't teach elementary school like my mom does so don't tell me about that. however i can't say much on Universities or High schools apart from the fact that i go to one in America And have any of your parents taught in America? Unfortunately it is kinda screwed up. I do also admit i am better off than alot of people while there is a lot of people here who are much better off than me.

Know what? I'll just ignore you due to your stupidity. If you think you're so superior, get the fuck off this forum right now.

Werbung:

SilentTread

If they saw your KDR, they wouldn't kick you.

... when i started on ca.. i hadnt played a fps for 2 years so i was very bad in the begining. but my cs skills came back with the snipes and im getting there.... now there is at 5 point gap between my kills and deaths at least.. im my bad games