What is the best CTF strategy.

jklp44

i want to your ideas on the best CTF strategy and what weapons to use. and also where is your favorite place to play CTF and Why?
i like snow valley and my strategy is to snipe as much as possible then when im close to the flag wip out my M4A1 and destroy them, grab the flag and then have my team cover me
thanks

Werbung:

MadJanet

My favorite place to play CTF is Junk Flea or Cold Seed. Even though JF has like uber nade spam.

I usually go into CTF's mainly for kills, but sometimes I do try and get the flag etc.

Love

When you have the flag, run with your knife if you know you'll be safe.
Nade the area, make sure the premises is clear, then run with with your knife, run as far as you can until you run out of SP. Once your SP is gone, equip your weapon, obviously take out who stands in your way, when you feel you'll be safe for knife running, run with your knife.
Quite easy. :/
I use the AK-47 for everything, I manually burst fire 2-4 rounds.

jklp44

i havent actually played junk flea that much only like 2 minutes. ill have to give it a try if its that good. r there a lot of nad spamming? or is it normal?

GtsR

i havent actually played junk flea that much only like 2 minutes. ill have to give it a try if its that good. r there a lot of nad spamming? or is it normal?

More random nades on that map than any other. Very small. You can literally sit around your spawn area and throw nades across the map. It's the least tactical map thus far.

MadJanet

Also for Junk Flea, there are like "little" things that can be give you a big boost. For example there's that pipe platform near the tanks in Alpha spawn (to the right) and if you are on Bravo running for the flag, try to run on top of the platform and jump over the vent and continue running. It might take some practices, but eventually you'd get it.

Love

Join a nade disabled Junk Flea room, it's still fun none the less with nades though.

Love

would having no nades take away from the fun.... or would it add to it?

It sort of adds to it, and takes it away.

You'll be able to use your guns, and only them (besides knives/etc) which makes it slightly more of a challenge.

I find it more fun, you ought to try it. :p

IKilledYouIn1

Always put mines on the flag. So when the enemy goes to get the flag they will just die. Whenever you have the flag, go the longest way. Never hide when you have the flag.Always try to run when you have the flag. If an enemy is shooting at you, don't shoot back just run away. Hope this helped.

Layzie

When I play CTF (Non clan match/tournament), I usually just like to see how many guys on the other team I can frustrate to the point where they leave. I guess I don't really have any strategy when I pub so I'll just do a quick breakdown by maps...

1. Snow Valley: For SV I usually always go to the single silo (Next to missle silo) regardless of which team i'm on. If i'm on Bravo, i'll clear out the Alpha snipers and move up to the Alpha flag (I won't grab it though) and i'll hide behind their flag sandbag (My back to the edge). From that position, I'll easily get a fantastic or unbelievable with the L96A1. It's funny how many people get frustrated and just leave.
2. Two Towers: My focus on TT is similar to SV. I get to the room (or the stair case by either teams flag) and shoot the enemy as they enter the building from spawn (Still using only the L96A1). If given the opportunity, i'll see if I can get into the enemy tower to throw the enemy off their game.
3. Junk Flea: No real strategy. I just lob flashes at the enemy flag and run with my shotty out. *bang* *bang* *Flag captured* *bang* *run* *Turn flag in*
4. Cold Seed: I like to control the bridge. I either stay on my team's side of the bridge or i'll push to the enemy side and stop them on the conveyor belt or the generator room (depending on which team i'm on).
5. Gray Hammer: For greyhammer (depends if i snipe or not), i'll go to the machine room and snipe out toward the enemy spawn or i'll just run around randomly with my ak47 taking out people.
6. Brushwood: Uhh, no real strat again. Too many campers so you need to move through the map quickly. I usually just run around with the shotgun and play the game fast paced.
7. Warhead: I hate this map with a passion. I mostly just cover my team at the crates or bridge.
8. Pumpjack: I like to hold the second floor; whether shooting toward the court yard or just killing people in the hallway.

One thing I didn't mention was that depending on my mood and opportunity, my body armor load out is set up so I can be an excellent flag runner and will grab the flag if I feel like it.

Purpose-1

First try to play CTF on Junk Flea because it is a small map so it is fast to get the flag and go back to your flag. I always go for the flag once then start defending my flag. It's good to at least get on capture done and at least some recovers. Don't try to kill as much so you can be able to get the flag more and more times.

Werbung:

Phoenix Wright

For Snow Valley, my teammates just love dumping mines on the flag while I snipe my butt off. I am usually a solo defender, while my teammates go cause insane havoc amomg their flag spot. If people do happen to come, I can snipe them. If they do manage to dodge all the mines, I shoot one. xD BOOM!!! I usually don't run out of sniper ammo, since I carry two snipers as well. x]