Looking for a clan

bulkyhead

I am Bulkyhead and am looking for a good clan to compete with this is all the info you need to know:

Active: Very Active
KD: 2.00
Clan experiance: Tons
Favorite weapons: Ak-47, Sr-25
Communication: Teamspeak (my own server if needed) X-fire, Ventrillo
Style: My best game is capture the flag i am good at all but ctf i am best at. Most people would call me a mobile camper. Example i go to a spot kill 1 or 2 people the switch and do the same in ctf i wont get a 'lot of capture but i will save the flag about 7-10 times and maybe get 1 or 2 captures.

Clan I am looking for

Age Group: 13-18
KD Average: 1.75+
Clan wars: Very Often
Clan Members: Active
Communication MUST have at LEAST 1 of these: teamspeak,ventrillo,x-fire

Contact info:
Reply to this
X-fire: Bulkyhead1
IGN (ingamename) Bulkyhead

thanks and i also have team viewer if needed.

Werbung:

chizzy

Marine force recon looking for dedicated members ready to play in leagues my ingame name is chizzy6 add me and to apply in clan search marineforcerecon web site is www.marineforcerecon.net i know its not the best name for a team but we are good my kdr sux but read my other post when sead weid says about the 1v1

trimspa

We are Engineered Plague; A new Combat Arms experience that strives for excellence in our gaming. We are a strictly legitimate clan and any offenders will be immediately kicked, no questions asked.

We are not your average Combat Arms clan, we consider ourselves a family through our close community.

In saying this, we are on the lookout for active, legitimate players who would like to take part in the growth of our community.

This is what we offer:

- A close community
- Legit gaming, guaranteed
- A skilled and highly mature team
- Private matches
- Our own Ventrilo server (coming soon)
- A community that respects you

Our Requirements (as of now):

- Maturity (no age discrimination)
- Legitimacy
- Ventrilo, microphone or not (not yet an active requirement)
- xfire, for out-of-game communication.

ico_rank06.gif
SGT and below: k/dr: 1.6+
ico_rank07_01.gif
SSG and greater: k/dr: 1.3+ or tryout

Do you think you have what it takes?

Visit our website at http://www.EngineeredPlagueClan.co.cc/ for more information.

Werbung: