Dipsticked is Searching for a clan!

Dipsticked

Sup, im looking for a clan. (Im already in one, but it kind of sucks... never does clan battles, never really talks neither.)

Age: 13 (I believe I am more mature than some other 13 year olds out there. I really hate the fact that some of the nieve teens are making some of us mature ones look bad...)

Playing time: Whenever I can. Im on everyday. My mom says im obsessed, and I think that I play well more than enough.
Past Clan Experience: I was in a clan that clan war'd all the time, but they always whined about hackers. I joined a new one, and am now seeking a better one.

Communication: I have an xfire I NEVER use. And also Windows Messenger and Yahoo Messenger. The thing is, im trying to find a clan with ventrillo, as I want to find a clan I can really communicate to.

KDR: 1.06 (Ive used this account for a while, so my KDR is raising (a while ago it was around .80. I made a new account, it got to a 3.08 KDR, and dropped down to 2.50. Im staying with my old account though, and my KDR will be raising at a decent rate. Seeing as how glitches are mostly gone and hacks are harder to get.

If you wanna know anything else, tell me. If you wanna test me in a match, tell me...
Im best at:
Snow Valley Elimination: Im great. I can snipe good on both sides. Im best on Bravo though.

Snow Valley CTF: I am usually in the tower shooting people going for the flag or shooting anyone trying to get the flag back. I dont really like capturing the flag, I just like sniping and making it hard for the other team to get the flag back or to get our flag.

Junk Flea Elimination: Im good with the map, but due to size, I can BARELY snipe. I use a shotgun and a P90TR here, and I just gather points by camping outside their base.

Warhead S&D: Im really familiar with this.

Junk Flea Melee Elimination: I OWN at Melee only. I get called an AIMBOTTER and CHAMMER all the TIME because of Melee only. I usually get 30-50 kills, with around 10-20 deaths. Since the Sickle has been lowered from Damage, I am worse at it now, but I can still do my best.

Im good at about everything else, those are just my best. I was good at Junk Flea CTF, but seeing how that is gone, doesnt really matter...

So, a talkitave, clan war'ing clan would be great.

Werbung:

illspiritv4

1. Lay the rope in a big "u".
  2. Bring one end of the loop down parallel to the original rope, forming a wide, sideways, "S". The lead (left side of diagram) should be left long, so that it might be tied to something when the noose is completed.
  3. Hold the bottom of the original "u" and wrap the end of the rope (right side of the diagram) around the loop several times, from the bottom near your hand, up.
  4. 4. Poke the end of the rope through the top of the loop left by the "S".
  5. 5. Pull the right hand side of the 'u' through the coil that you have just created, until it securely holds the end of the rope.

Noose_471.JPG

Dipsticked

1. Lay the rope in a big "u".
  2. Bring one end of the loop down parallel to the original rope, forming a wide, sideways, "S". The lead (left side of diagram) should be left long, so that it might be tied to something when the noose is completed.
  3. Hold the bottom of the original "u" and wrap the end of the rope (right side of the diagram) around the loop several times, from the bottom near your hand, up.
  4. 4. Poke the end of the rope through the top of the loop left by the "S".
  5. 5. Pull the right hand side of the 'u' through the coil that you have just created, until it securely holds the end of the rope.

Noose_471.JPG

If your not gonna post something related to the topic or any post in the topic AT ALL, then dont post. its that simple, go post this in a thread that it belongs, not spam it in to a topic that it doesnt belong in.

trimspa

What a fail tutorial, you just copied and pasted it and tried to put the list in BBcode (look at steps 4 & 5, doubled number-listings).

I'd tell you to quit wasting your life on these forums, but I suppose I understand some people were just born a tragedy.

trimspa

Well, it depends what you call a life. He breathes, eats and shits; but he's pretty pathetic.

If you're not willing to act like a hard-out internet bad-ass then you're not worth his petty time.

Dipsticked

How was it at all related to this topic? the post is about a rope...

I guess your just one of those people who throws insults and doesnt defend, waiting for someone else like you to agree and so you both can think you are the best people in the world... people like that are so amusing to watch.

Dipsticked

He joined a clan called Ebony, lmfao. Are you a niglet?

1. Why are you stalking me in-game?
2. Whats the problem with the clan name?
3. I just left the clan anyway, joinin a clan I got a link to through PM.

Really, whats your problem ill? You go so far to searching me in-game to try and find something to make fun of me about, and its not even effective. niglet, the hell? What are you, 9?

Dipsticked

Yeah, because I went in game and found you so I could "make fun" of you. lol.

It's in your signature DipShit.

Im just gonna ignore anything you say, cause its just getting pathetic now.

Also, ill join Nerd Status if I dont like the clan im tryin to get into now. Thanks for the offer ;D

Werbung: